Ice Pellets Abound!
OMG. I decided to get something accomplished today, so I grabbed some trash from the kitchen and proceeded outside down my driveway to the trashcan. Then it happened: ASSAULT! I was pelted by ice pellets! I scurried back into the house after depositing my refuse and decided to scrap my plan for going to Target.
Anyhow, it's a great day for us to work on Rogue-related items; for example, if any of you want to draw up some plans for recruitment posters, that'd be great.
As for me, well, I am going to go and finally open my bag of work I brought home. I didn't so much as get it out of the car until my trip out to the trash this morning. And since I'm getting a bit stir crazy being stuck inside, a bit of work should do me good. And maybe some redecorating. Yeah, I think I'll reward myself by redoing my mantel later this afteroon.
And just to remind you all: Please don't advertise the existence of this blog. The longer we can keep it limited to just our organization the better. Do I need to remind everyone why I started making private all of the posts on xanga?
I hope you're all warm and busy doing something to pass the time...
<3 12
Easter
Anyhow, it's a great day for us to work on Rogue-related items; for example, if any of you want to draw up some plans for recruitment posters, that'd be great.
As for me, well, I am going to go and finally open my bag of work I brought home. I didn't so much as get it out of the car until my trip out to the trash this morning. And since I'm getting a bit stir crazy being stuck inside, a bit of work should do me good. And maybe some redecorating. Yeah, I think I'll reward myself by redoing my mantel later this afteroon.
And just to remind you all: Please don't advertise the existence of this blog. The longer we can keep it limited to just our organization the better. Do I need to remind everyone why I started making private all of the posts on xanga?
I hope you're all warm and busy doing something to pass the time...
<3 12
Easter

8 Comments:
ack! i don't know how to edit! i italicized the wrong word...
ha ha! i figured it out!
I finished the book.
It's my father's birthday, so we risked almost certain death and got on the interstate to go eat Mexican food across town. Otherwise we wouldn't have left the house at all.
I found that video Jonathan sent us from Clermont Ferond. I don't think it's a poem, but it is writing of some sort. I will bring the disc, that you may hear it. It's pretty weird.
Has the tonsil surgery already taken place? How did it go?
tonsillectomy, check. it went fine. i think my niece has enjoyed all of the extra attention she's been getting...and thinking on it now myself, i think I want some ice cream! brrr...perhaps i'll take a cup of coffee instead. another cup of coffee, that is.
i posted a 'recruitment ad' on xanga. we'll see if it draws in any interesting prospects.
I am now creating a powerpoint presentation on the origins of the onion for AP World History (aka AP Coloring Sciences). I think some teachers (like Culp) were dropped on their heads as infants.
No Rent today?
i got out early today and ran around a while; now i have to settle in and actually work. poo. what's the earliest showing of 'rent'? should we try to take in a 5:00ish show on friday instead of SoB?
When I checked the paper the last time we wanted to go, there were only two showtimes per day: a 7:05 and a 9:30 (or something -- I don't remember the later time because I dismissed it out of hand). I'm guessing the schedule would have stayed the same.
How long to movies play at the dollar theater?
The dollar theater out south is no longer showing rent...I guess we'll have to wait for it to come out on dvd and then call a rogueevent.
Post a Comment
<< Home