Rent?
So what did you all think of the movie? I watched no movie last night, but I did get more good rest and am feeling right as rain today. And the sunshine? Oh yeah. It's great. At least it looks like springtime today.
One note: We're really slacking on making our recruitment plans. No, Joe, we're not going to make it a competitive event. Seriously, folks. If you're wanting some kind of late spring RogueNight, you've got to get your staff organized now. Think on it.
I'm off to declutter my potrack.
Easter
One note: We're really slacking on making our recruitment plans. No, Joe, we're not going to make it a competitive event. Seriously, folks. If you're wanting some kind of late spring RogueNight, you've got to get your staff organized now. Think on it.
I'm off to declutter my potrack.
Easter

9 Comments:
the 'event' is an idea joe has for making being on staff more of an honor, so-to-speak, by having people compete for spots. he can explain it better (but i hope he doesn't). i want to keep our simple 'write an essay' format so we can assess a person's interest rather than get hyperfocused on his/her ability. we all know how much we improve with each other's weekly attention, so while natural talent helps, it's not something we use as a foundation for selection. and i think the competitive 'write-off' would be too much that way.
ok. i get it. the weather's beautiful. but you've still got to read the friggin' post, folks.
criminey.
i redid my room today, its awesome! i love it! well if there will be no compitition then we need to advertise around school. I think it would be cool if Raul's art and mine were laminated so we could reuse them and writ things on them like about recruitment. since they would be laminated we could write on them with white board markers then wipe them clean after we have recruited enough people, plus then once Raul is gone we can reuse his art year after year since it is so good
Yeah. Something to Note, Joe: our signs rarely, if ever, last to be reused. And if something was cool and laminated, people'd just as soon steal it as rip it down for spite.
Soo....yeah. Wade asked me about the particulars for submitting an essay. I referred him to mysterenigma's xanga. Nash asked me about it in the hall the other day. Micah sees me in the hall about once a day and kinda looks guilty. But that probably doesn't help our cause.
Competition for Rogue spots is bad. I was kind of terrified of applying my freshman year. I wouldn't have, if I would have had to compete. Hearing you guys read my essay out loud during the daily spades game was bad enough.
So...then I know it's Wade. Way to be secretive, Joe.
What post was deleted? I hope no one icky found our site alredy.
Yeah. I said "icky". What are you gonna do about it?
well, now that you have said icky, i just might have to kill you,sorry for the loss....
hola! como esta ustede? Well i cant spell in Spaish either easter so too bad!Well, i am bored! Wednesday/ tomarrow is my first game of the season! yea! only 20 sum odd games 'till it is over! yea! well, hope to see you tomarrow, and mystery, that quiz was brutal! or how ever you spell that!
how do i make new posts?!
i answered your question the last time you asked it, joe. read back to a previous post where you inquired about new posts.
Post a Comment
<< Home