Oh, the weather outside is frightful...
It doesn't feel like Tuesday. What of that? And it certainly doesn't feel like FAT Tuesday--which it is. But maybe Fat Tuesday doesn't have a feel. Or if it did, perhaps it would be marshmallow-y, and that'd be gross. I'd squish it because it would invite that with its whole marshmallow-y nature, but then I'd be grossed out. And I'd laugh a little because the exchange would be awkward. And I might eat some of Fat Tuesday just to get that weird vocal quality that can only be achieved by having a mouthful of marshmallow. Oh, well.
Dang it. Now I want a marshmallow.
As I'm looking down the week at Friday (as always) I'm thinking that's our xangasite posted deadline for essays for new rogues. Are we going to put up some signs and extend the date? Wade turned in an essay to me today; I have not read it. If any of you want to read it before Friday, drop by.
Easter
Dang it. Now I want a marshmallow.
As I'm looking down the week at Friday (as always) I'm thinking that's our xangasite posted deadline for essays for new rogues. Are we going to put up some signs and extend the date? Wade turned in an essay to me today; I have not read it. If any of you want to read it before Friday, drop by.
Easter

9 Comments:
are you happy? I am giving a comment! are you happy yet?! okay well how did you like Wade's essay? I found it histerical yet akwardly true to his nature, I could almost see him being serious when he wrote it, akward huh? and who exactally is derwerden.....
.... i have no idea! It frustrates me! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOh well and im dry in a poetry way it feels very odd, i feel like I have nothing to write about, any sugestions? it helps when i am given a subject to write about.
write about lard.
Yeah, eew. I'm not sure if I want him to write about lard.
I had a dream about Rogue last night. I'm sure I'll tell some of you today about it, but remind me Friday if I haven't yet.
I should be at acateam today (assuming we have practice) but then I'll have to leave to take pictures of Annie things.
You're watching that show right now.
And right now.
I know it.
Meeting tomorrow! woot. I've been looking forward to Friday all week.
i just finished watching that show.
You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back, just call my name, and I'LL BE THERE!
by the way, incase you didn't get that, yes I can go and that is a song by The Jackson Five!
lard, such a color such a smell, i would rather be in hell than to set my eyes upon that gook i cannot again, I can not look, but if i do make sure of this man! I may need a trask can!
do you like it? I just made it up in less than a minute no kidding! okay, i am out of sujects again
Oh, really? I was thinking Jurassic Five.
...Wrong audience for a hiphop joke. Sorry. Sorry, everyone.
Yeah, no lard poems.
Don't pick a subject. Write what you're feeling and take it from there.
Post a Comment
<< Home