Friday, March 03, 2006

It'z Phrydei

Oh, I'm so ready for a weekend. Since it's 12:06p and we've not yet had SoB, I will predictively say that the poetry was great today and that I was glad to see all of you there. Of course, 'all of you' excludes Deena since she has realized that she didn't actually get fired from her job...she'll be wrangling kids while we're wrangling a muse.

Today officially ends the xangasite's deadline for new staff essays. We've got one. We need to seriously look into extending our deadline and widening our nets.

Thoughts?

<3 12

Easter

13 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/04/2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

and you said I can't spell, ha! Friday! j/k

3/04/2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/05/2006 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

does anyone else find it ironic that joe is the only one commenting and he has recused himself from the 'vote'? seriously. where are the rest of you and your ideas on membership? this is sad.

3/05/2006 08:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Sorry, guy.
I've been failing to be at the computer this weekend.
I vote 'aye' in the matter of widening nets and extending deadlines. I am fostering a simmering hatred for Nash's apparent disinterest.

I think we should have an intercom announcement.

I used you for a reference when I applied for a job today -- I hope that's okay. (If I become employed, I won't work Fridays.)

3/05/2006 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

who deleted there comment?

3/05/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

We need to have a talk about "there", "their", and "they're."

It's one of those talks you'd rather have before Easter takes a pen to your beautifully typewritten essay.

Whatever the status of Wade becomes, he needs a similar talk dealing with "hear" and "here."

3/05/2006 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

they're= they are
their= possesive plural
there= a place
yes i know, i was just getting ready to leave and i didn't think about it

3/05/2006 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Please, someone remind me tomorrow to get notification to Wade & Katie about coming to an SoB next Friday. We should give them a lot of heads-up so they can plan rides, etc.

3/05/2006 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

It's funny 'cause Jennie doesn't even like coffee.
I hope all the surgical things went well. And what was OKC about?

3/05/2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

baron von sangirardi for jenni and okc? i am so totally confused!

3/05/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Jenni- Baron Von Sangirardi is one of my aliases, that of which I use on both my art work(rare yet good) and my poerty(abondant and maybe not so good as much as I would like) And as I have asked"who deleted ther comment?!"

3/06/2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yeah, so....
I scream for new posts, and well -- nobody else matters.

3/07/2006 07:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home