Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's THAT time again...

Alright, so we've been tossing around this idea of either posting signs about our interest in adding staffers or making an announcement about it. Jessie suggested we submit an announcement today, but I resisted because of Eyrie's timeline. The rude young ladies that came into one of my classes this afternoon to pass out Eyries stuff announced that Eyrie's deadline is Friday. If that's the case, I think we should use next week as our one-week campaign for new staff. It'll be the week before spring break, so we could look over any applicants' material during the break and respond the following week. What do you think about this? Also, if we PLAN AHEAD (meaning: work some this week on signs, etc.), we'll be better prepared next week to truly accomplish our mission.

One of our two potential new rogues mentioned to me today that she will be at SoB Friday. That's cool. The other has said nothing, but I'm pretty sure he's currently out-of-commission for his sporting event, so if he's got nothing pre-planned in that timeslot, I expect he'll be there, too. Deena and Jennie will not be at the meeting, but I hope the rest will be present. It would look really sh*tty if people don't show. Joe's going to try to come around 5:00ish once he's free from practice.

I think it'd also be kind of cool if some of us wear our Rogue shirts on Friday.

Get writing, dearies. Let's shoot for 3 and settle for 2.

<3 12,

Easter

12 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

WHAT T-SHIRT! I want to make one.. that's final, tomarrow I am (wednesday) and thats final, and yes i may be making it before school preferably or durring school if necessary. And no that is not me commanding anyone or ordering anyone around that is simply me trying to excape the grasp of the ever so eternal and suductive thought of procrastination

3/07/2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

We <3 12 you, Jennie!

3/08/2006 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Sigh.
Sorry I failed to post earlier. And to wear a Rogue shirt.

Are we going to discuss the pending status of Wade and Katie?

3/10/2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/11/2006 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I think Joe's implying something. It sures seems that way.

Haha. Yeah... I vote on immediately granting both of the Pending Rogues all the rights and privileges that come with Roguedom.

Which is not to say that only we get to say who gets to be a Rogue. Because that wouldn't be our unmaking at all.

3/11/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/11/2006 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Well, thanks for being honest, Baron. But we know how you feel about new Rogues.

And, for the record, any new Rogues who might be added to staff will soon have full access to this web page.

It was recently brought to my attention that, at the same time we brought Lucy onto staff, we also acquired Casey. I really hope we got two Caseys applying this time instead of a Lucy.

3/11/2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/11/2006 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

and easter,at the end of your post you put "<3 12" what does it mean?

3/11/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

One time, we got a poem that was written very badly. The name of this poem was "Love iz" but instead of "love" this person wrote "<3". Her Zs looked very much like 2s. I picked up this poem and could not figure out what it meant. At all. I read it to Easter, hoping he could bail me out, as, "Heart twelve kisses, heart twelve hugs..." etc.

It became immortalized.

Do we still have that poem?

3/12/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

that is a very very interesting poem.....who wrote it?

3/12/2006 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Katrina- as I said "I do things still with grave mystery."

3/13/2006 07:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home