Easter Monday
Hi All,
First let me address KC's last comment: Yes, there was a glowing ad in the paper about Spring Market--75+ vendors, professional craftspeople, etc. We weren't mentioned because we signed on late-ish. But we got in for the $25 rate instead of $50-75, so it's sort of a trade-off. As far as I'm concerned, our jewelry will have more heart than the pros', and it'll be cheaper, too. That's always been my niche: underselling the competition!
Now, to review: Tomorrow (Tuesday) if you can go thrifting, meet in my room right after school. I can take 4 people in my car. We'll go to a couple of thrift shops. Depending on everything, I can probably take home anyone who needs a ride. Wednesday & Thursday, we'll be painting in my room after school. Friday after school is set-up for Spring Market. In the next day or so I'll be notified of our booth location.
I'll make a special post soon for people to sign up for shifts at the Saturday Spring Market.
As for the garage sale, my email to all staff in both the MS and HS went out today. I hope some of my colleagues will help out by bringing some stuff. With that in mind, the morning crew would be helpful to assist in the cleaning up of my room in the next couple of days. If we start getting bags of donations, we need a place to put them without piling them in on top of the rest of my crap.
Jessie: Get $ from me before you buy bandanas and buy only one of each color...I'm guessing we can get multiple necklaces from each bandana...
Much <3,
Easter
First let me address KC's last comment: Yes, there was a glowing ad in the paper about Spring Market--75+ vendors, professional craftspeople, etc. We weren't mentioned because we signed on late-ish. But we got in for the $25 rate instead of $50-75, so it's sort of a trade-off. As far as I'm concerned, our jewelry will have more heart than the pros', and it'll be cheaper, too. That's always been my niche: underselling the competition!
Now, to review: Tomorrow (Tuesday) if you can go thrifting, meet in my room right after school. I can take 4 people in my car. We'll go to a couple of thrift shops. Depending on everything, I can probably take home anyone who needs a ride. Wednesday & Thursday, we'll be painting in my room after school. Friday after school is set-up for Spring Market. In the next day or so I'll be notified of our booth location.
I'll make a special post soon for people to sign up for shifts at the Saturday Spring Market.
As for the garage sale, my email to all staff in both the MS and HS went out today. I hope some of my colleagues will help out by bringing some stuff. With that in mind, the morning crew would be helpful to assist in the cleaning up of my room in the next couple of days. If we start getting bags of donations, we need a place to put them without piling them in on top of the rest of my crap.
Jessie: Get $ from me before you buy bandanas and buy only one of each color...I'm guessing we can get multiple necklaces from each bandana...
Much <3,
Easter

5 Comments:
I suck at giving directions. >_< Sorry KC. I was walking earlier and realized there is another house with the same number and I was like, "Crap, she won't be able to find it..." and "the corner house" is not very specific...
But err anywayyy..
I have more about garage sale stuff but it's too hard to type it all so I guess it has to wait till tomorrow after school?
Good deal.
Casey: take eleventh to Yale, and turn north. Take Yale to 4th, and turn left. Go down to Urbana, take a right. Go straight through the first stop sign, and Katie's house is the last one on the left before the intersection (2nd and Urbana).
Yes, Wade. Some people don't wear a lot of clothes, yet make it look nice. There are even -- no, I should stop. Good observation, Wade.
Aaaand I hope the thrifting goes well. Sorry I couldn't go.
Thrifting was a huge success. Before we left, I took $35 from the RogueBank...and we spent $35.44! Rock. We bought many shirts. And Jennie is washing them for us tonight so they'll be ready for painting tomorrow. Stuff really IS happening!
So, Friday is Rome's birthday.
Tutoring tomorrow, French on Thursday, but the weekend is Rogueful.
I've just found a five-years-old book of my brother's poetry that made me cry from a combination of its beauty and my frustration.
Post a Comment
<< Home