Graj Sayl!
Alright. It's time to gather S-T-U-F-F! Ask your family, friends, neighbors. Think about old bikes, lawn chairs, lawn mowers, sporting goods, exercise apparatuses, kids' toys, books, clothes/shoes, kitchen/household goods. Knick-knacks are the sustaining force in most garage sales, so we want a lot of those, too, but they usually don't sell for much so...keep that in mind. And jewelry! We need to get together for some beading events so that we can sell your creations at the garage sale. I'm going to see if I can get an email sent out to all teachers about our endeavor. If we can get teachers to bring in stuff for us to sell we could have a really big sale!
Also, we need to decide on either noon or 1:00p for SoB Friday...thoughts?
Last, I looked into getting us a booth at the Edison Spring Market. It's $50-75 for a booth, but we've got that kind of money in our account. Further, we've got more left over to buy t-shirts and paint with. I think we sell t-shirts and jewelry we'll make a ton of money. What do you think? The Spring Market is April 22...
Blood-pumping organ x 12,
Easter
Also, we need to decide on either noon or 1:00p for SoB Friday...thoughts?
Last, I looked into getting us a booth at the Edison Spring Market. It's $50-75 for a booth, but we've got that kind of money in our account. Further, we've got more left over to buy t-shirts and paint with. I think we sell t-shirts and jewelry we'll make a ton of money. What do you think? The Spring Market is April 22...
Blood-pumping organ x 12,
Easter

11 Comments:
today in class you are to have your 3 themes decided; you spend the hour tracking down quotes from passages that illustrate those themes. write down chapter & page number information for the quotes you choose. feel better.
Uh. Anything that is unused for very long at my house gets sold or given away (by my mother) on a rolling basis. We have a standing joke that if any one of us doesn't move for a few hours, she'll throw us out. Nevertheless, I will look for contributions.
I vote yes for spring market, methinks. Any Rogue event is a good event (we've yet to have one I didn't like). But I may or may not need extensive training in the area of jewelry making. I was a girl scout for a while, but I wasn't a very good one.
Either time works for me for SoB. Spring market sounds like a good idea too. I can put in some coloured pencil/watercolour things if that would help...I don't know if anyone would BUY them but there's that...
The answer, Katrina, is sunlight. One sunny day between now and the sale, just lay everything out in the yard. Anything badly stained or really funky you can discard. Everything else should be folded up, put back into bags--and that's that. Oh, wait. Don't fold up the stuffed things.
As for the art Kaytee, you'd be surprised what parents will buy when they think it's for a fund raiser. ANYTHING you contribute will rock--and likely sell. I'm kind of an art hound myself, so I may be your best customer.
To get the beading underway, how about this: Let's scrape of a couple of Sunday afternoons when we can all meet at someone's house; I'll bring the supplies, and I'll give you a few hints/tips and leave the art up to you.
Aaack! I misspelled 'off' as 'of'. Whatever affliction Joe suffers had better not be contagious!
This is nice. It feels much more like Old Rogue with new members. Maybe that's oxymoronic. Shut up.
Anyway. This is gonna be cool.
Easter, sorry but it is time to open your eyes and realize that i myuself am contagious so it is only natural that all of my good and maybe not so ggod qualities are easliy passed on. Nevertheless yu corrected your mistake and therefor are exempt for being spelling enept. Damnit. Spring Market?! I think yes and I will work on some stuff of my own. Also, Raul don't feel alone, I will also not be able to join you all at SoB Friday. However I will give one of you my poems for the week to read, if you will.
SoB. Friday. Noon. Definite.
blakitashivitz
That might have been some yiddish from Easter.
Um. Yes. I like how Joe cursed in writing.
I believe that's slightly illegal, Wadetha...
Post a Comment
<< Home