I can't feel my fingers!
Oh, out on this! What's going on with the weather? I adjusted my thermostat weeks ago so that my house wouldn't be so warm on otherwise warm days, but it's an OLD house, and now that it's friggin' cold I can't go changing the thermostat back or my furnace will get naughty and refuse to work altogether. What does all of this = ? Frozen fingers. Seriously. If it doesn't get above 40 today, I'll be thoroughly pissed. Or hypothermic.
My muse, much like myself, has, apparently, gone on spring break. An occasional poetic thought will flit through my mind, but I can't seem to catch one to write down and develop. I sure hope I come up with something soon...would hate to arrive at SoB with nothing new! How are you all faring?
Being home during the day reminds me (1) how lame daytime TV is and (2) how much I love mocking it and throwing balled up socks at the screen.
Con el amor de una docena de corazones,
Easter
My muse, much like myself, has, apparently, gone on spring break. An occasional poetic thought will flit through my mind, but I can't seem to catch one to write down and develop. I sure hope I come up with something soon...would hate to arrive at SoB with nothing new! How are you all faring?
Being home during the day reminds me (1) how lame daytime TV is and (2) how much I love mocking it and throwing balled up socks at the screen.
Con el amor de una docena de corazones,
Easter

4 Comments:
wade, doubt me not.
we need to have a fundraiser for casey's trip to NM and for raul's fashion show. ideas?
Maybe you guys should pretend to be lepers and tell people you need money for a miracle cure or else you'll die and no one will be able to take care of your poor marmots and as a direct result, your poor marmots will die too.
...yeah, yeah, I KNOW...some ideas are better left unsaid...
...of course, Raul, your plan may work--but it may also get you arrested (or herpes).
What about a garage sale?
Post a Comment
<< Home