Two fat doves; Katrina's sick.
So the two subjects in this post's title have nothing to do with each other except for the fact that I saw both Katrina's statement and the below image about the same time...and I thought they would make a scandalous title...
I'm looking out my office window, and I see two fat mourning doves atop my swingset. Doves go in pairs, you know; it's oddly comforting seeing them all fluffed out and intermittently enduring and enjoying the morning. I hope you all are enjoying your mornings--whether alone or with someone you prefer.
So let me get this right: Joe & Wade went to see "She's the Man" because they're not seventeen and therefore couldn't get into "V". I think this is what we call poetic justice. Although a friend of mine wants to see the she-man movie, so perhaps it's not that awful. Oh, and Katie thinks I don't trust that you all wouldn't wreak havoc on the blue-hairs in parking lots on rainy days AND that I'm secretly a biker. Both are true, so V = Victory for Katie. OK. Both aren't true: I do trust you unconditionally in parking lots.
It's another great day for writing, friends. I hope to hear a lot of good material come Friday. Oh, yeah--we're SoBing on Friday. I hadn't made that clear with any certainty. What's say...4:00p like usual?
Hey Raul, why don't you bring some of the designs I'm sure you'll dream up after perusing your magazinotta?
<3 12
Easter
I'm looking out my office window, and I see two fat mourning doves atop my swingset. Doves go in pairs, you know; it's oddly comforting seeing them all fluffed out and intermittently enduring and enjoying the morning. I hope you all are enjoying your mornings--whether alone or with someone you prefer.
So let me get this right: Joe & Wade went to see "She's the Man" because they're not seventeen and therefore couldn't get into "V". I think this is what we call poetic justice. Although a friend of mine wants to see the she-man movie, so perhaps it's not that awful. Oh, and Katie thinks I don't trust that you all wouldn't wreak havoc on the blue-hairs in parking lots on rainy days AND that I'm secretly a biker. Both are true, so V = Victory for Katie. OK. Both aren't true: I do trust you unconditionally in parking lots.
It's another great day for writing, friends. I hope to hear a lot of good material come Friday. Oh, yeah--we're SoBing on Friday. I hadn't made that clear with any certainty. What's say...4:00p like usual?
Hey Raul, why don't you bring some of the designs I'm sure you'll dream up after perusing your magazinotta?
<3 12
Easter

3 Comments:
Rugby is like other sports, except there's a difference. This helps rugby players know that they are playing rugby.
katie, raul and our groupie bonnie also went to the movie
Here's what I found online:
http://www.iol.ie/~bugscave/mated.htm
Post a Comment
<< Home