Rock, paper, scissors...
It's a coin toss, it seems. What aspect of my house will I clean today? And how much time will I allow myself to muse and write poetry. These are the things I like most about spring break (cleaning & writing). On that note, let me encourage you all to do some of the same of both. Cleaning declutters the brain and allows you to think better--honest! There's something about watching the ordering of disorder that locks into the brain's perspective and improves its function. I am consciously aware of it because I have a pattern of letting certain places in my house fall into disorder only to pounce on them at last and restore them from chaos.
Those of you planning on going to the movies need to be sure to be very careful in the parking lots through which you'll be walking as you travel around the shopping center. The rain distracts people, and they don't drive as well as a result--nor do they see small moving objects, like young people, darting about.
I have to admit that an hour in a bookstore or coffeeshop on a rainy day is enticing. If I can get enough work done, I may meet you at B & N for half an hour or so before you go on to the movies--but I may not, so don't wait/look for me. I mean, what's been planned is unofficial so my being there would be a chance occurrence anyhow.
Enjoy your day, darlings.
Easter
Those of you planning on going to the movies need to be sure to be very careful in the parking lots through which you'll be walking as you travel around the shopping center. The rain distracts people, and they don't drive as well as a result--nor do they see small moving objects, like young people, darting about.
I have to admit that an hour in a bookstore or coffeeshop on a rainy day is enticing. If I can get enough work done, I may meet you at B & N for half an hour or so before you go on to the movies--but I may not, so don't wait/look for me. I mean, what's been planned is unofficial so my being there would be a chance occurrence anyhow.
Enjoy your day, darlings.
Easter

4 Comments:
Hola! Well it is 12:08 right now ans i am leaving for b&n in about 40 minutes. I hope to see some of you there, and i am still only sure of 4 people that are going, hope to see you there easter
I'm wearing my Rogue shirt today, and two strange rogue-related things have occurred thus far: (1) I ran into Raul @ Kinko's and (2) a guy asked me if I was a member of the Rogue Bikers, some motorcycle gang (I had just washed my hair and it wasn't in a ponytail, so perhaps I looked a little more bikery).
Are you implying WE would irresponsibly run around in parking lots and get run over? I'm deeply offended that you would think so lowly of us...
I always knew you were secretly a biker, Easter.
okay, well the movie was alright, very frustating! but okay, and yea, okay
Post a Comment
<< Home