Sunday, Yes.
On tap this week: Sunday art day at my house.
I booked us for 5/20 at B & N. I booked us AFTER jazz--in the 7:30ish timeframe. And yes, I actually asked for 7:30ish. Originally I asked for 8:00p, but the coordinator said, "The Jazz group and Rogue are the two biggest events of the week, so having them back-to-back would be great, and Jazz wraps at 7:30p." I told her people would need time to relocate if they ARE going to follow from one act to another, so she conceded to give us "7:30ish."
Yay for relative time!
KC is at Hobby Lobby looking for tiny letters we can impress in a small disc of clay or something to create a Rogue pendant for Rogue necklaces. I hope she found something! Oh, and I think she's going to pick up some hemp, too.
Aiight, let's review Sunday's art projects:
(1) bandana necklaces (WADE)
(2) hemp macrame (JESSIE & KC)
(3) miscellaneous beading (ME & KATIE)
The rest of you will please join in where you care to learn--or if there are hidden talents among you, by all means, let me know ASAP so I can procure project materials!
Soon we need to plan on getting back to the thrift store(s) to get a healthy crop of t-shirts to Rogue up. Any takers?
I'm restless. I think I'll go sort through my CDs and reacquaint myself with longlost friends.
<3 6 x 2
Easter
I booked us for 5/20 at B & N. I booked us AFTER jazz--in the 7:30ish timeframe. And yes, I actually asked for 7:30ish. Originally I asked for 8:00p, but the coordinator said, "The Jazz group and Rogue are the two biggest events of the week, so having them back-to-back would be great, and Jazz wraps at 7:30p." I told her people would need time to relocate if they ARE going to follow from one act to another, so she conceded to give us "7:30ish."
Yay for relative time!
KC is at Hobby Lobby looking for tiny letters we can impress in a small disc of clay or something to create a Rogue pendant for Rogue necklaces. I hope she found something! Oh, and I think she's going to pick up some hemp, too.
Aiight, let's review Sunday's art projects:
(1) bandana necklaces (WADE)
(2) hemp macrame (JESSIE & KC)
(3) miscellaneous beading (ME & KATIE)
The rest of you will please join in where you care to learn--or if there are hidden talents among you, by all means, let me know ASAP so I can procure project materials!
Soon we need to plan on getting back to the thrift store(s) to get a healthy crop of t-shirts to Rogue up. Any takers?
I'm restless. I think I'll go sort through my CDs and reacquaint myself with longlost friends.
<3 6 x 2
Easter

21 Comments:
I like the people band and orchestra but i have always been the middle man so i suppose it only fits. Who was the last bandie on staff? also, what if we to seek out a neutral bandie/orchestraie...or however you spell that but yea. um i was thinking along th lines of um orchestra if any.
The last lyricist on staff was Tori, who seemed to view Rogue more as an audience for her singing than as a place to grow as a writer. It didn't work out well.
I used to be in orchestra. It wasn't conducive to writing, as far as I could tell.
Are we still SOBbing on Friday?
And I can volunteer for thrift store t-shirt duty, if you need people.
SoB Friday? I'm a 'no' because of another meeting I agreed to attend last week. But, as I've suggested in previous times, you all can/should meet w/o me...Or we can double up on Sunday w/ an SoB-type reading at my house before, during, or after the jewelry making session. Thoughts?
I'm always up for thrifting. Whoot. Etc.
And also, what day is the B&N deal going on?
Also, on Sunday I have no idea where I'm going. So an address/directions would be awesome. I mean, I COULD ring random people's doorbells looking for your house, Easter, but I have a feeling those people might get pretty irritated...
Psh. Like Easter would put his address online.
I could give Wade a ride to Easter's if he needed one/didn't want to bother finding the house. And Joe, too. I don't know where Katie lives, but the boys are close to my house.
I'm in for SoB if anyone goes. I'll probably not be at school tomorrow, but let me know Friday morning if anyone plans on being there.
Wade, to tell you the truth, I think, in my limited academic bowl coaching, I have done something similar to what your coach did (play a member who's not as good but more dedicated). Where I think your coach screwed up is in not telling you ahead of time. That's more respectable, I think. Coaches should "publish" widely their expectations so that there are as few surprises as possible.
Well, if these storms don't show up soon I'm going to bed.
no sob for me, sorry guys but as far as i know sundaty is a yes.
Sorry that happened to you, Wade. He should have told you beforehand, and tried to arrange something, given your previous commitments to school soccer. It's also less understandable because you missed soccer practice for soccer practice. If you'd missed soccer for girls, or soccer for video games, I would see his point.
While I wish Katrina luck, my brother found Wal-Mart to be an awful place to work...Does Leslie like it?
And I thought everyone put their addresses online in order to get stalkers...I hear it's all the rage these days.
I don't live anywhere near Joe and Wade...so if a ride was what you were offering, Jessie, I'd be kinda out of the way of that general area...Don't know if that matters?
I'm also out for SoB, as I made plans thinking we were nixing Friday, too. I guess I fail at life.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victory for the forces of non-spontaneous jewelry formation!
(woot.)
Aaaaaand shirts.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WTF, Joe?
Oh, I just echoed Wade.
Well. He was born in Spavinaw, which is very close to the cabin I intend Rogue to go to this summer....the mailing address is actually in Eucha (which is pronounced Oochee and is actually a stop sign and a post office) but it's located on Spavinaw Creek.
You growled because you're turning into a WERE-PONY, Wade. Duh. God. n00b.
We have a motion on the floor?
Do we have a second? Of course we do.
All in favor of a new post say "aye".
"lovemusicsex"? I thought you said love couldn't exist yet, Raul?
Oh, I have in my possession new Pretty Girls Make Graves, and new Flaming Lips. If only it were storming; then I could not be made happier.
Oh. Isaacs just let me know that the French competition/convention is on the 22nd. I'll need to work the afternoon shift of Spring Market.
Oh, ultimatums.
I'm so not in the mood for school today. I think we need a new post.
You seriously need to post.
I'll be about an hour late on Sunday night (I can be there at 6). I have to make an appearance at our family's Easter gig, which is at 5.
i can't make it sunday, remember i am catholic and there are some not so bad trditions in it such as family togetherness...caugh...caugh
Post a Comment
<< Home