Man, am I glad...
Friday at last--man, am I glad. I'm pooped, I say. Thankfully, while the stream of parents to my room last night was unending, it wasn't as densely populated as it was in the fall. I got to take my time more and discuss interesting topics with families in addition to the regular rigor of grades/behavior. Nevertheless, it wore me out, so I'm glad it's nearly the weekend.
Things that are on my mind regarding upcoming weekends:
(1) we need to pick a date for the garage sale
(2) we need to canvas the school to drum up sacks-'o-crap to sell
(3) we need to arrange some Sundays for our work on t-shirts and jewelry
Anyone have a calendar? Bring it today to SoB.
Alas, it is 6:45a, and I must get ready for Parent Onslaught ver. 2.0.
<3 12,
Easter
Things that are on my mind regarding upcoming weekends:
(1) we need to pick a date for the garage sale
(2) we need to canvas the school to drum up sacks-'o-crap to sell
(3) we need to arrange some Sundays for our work on t-shirts and jewelry
Anyone have a calendar? Bring it today to SoB.
Alas, it is 6:45a, and I must get ready for Parent Onslaught ver. 2.0.
<3 12,
Easter

6 Comments:
Okay. This meeting is still pretty vague. All I have is "twelvish, oneish." I'll assume we're meeting at SoB.
Call me if you guys have a firmer time. Or, I'll be up at the school, maybe I'll come bug Easter.
See you later.
Hm. A dozen myocardia.
Woot, t-shirts and jewelry.
I'm still campaiging for Rogue bottle cap jewelry, if anyone's asking. But that would require us to have beer, and that could be turned into a non-problem. Potentially.
I vote for a mix of solid colored and printed shirts. Because hey.
This is the sound my brain is making right now: garaaaaaaakkk.
i've got 6 of those caps, if you want to do something with them...but they're all rather dented. i'm going to post later about upcoming stuff & things.
Hm. Six is a predictable number. What was that about not knowing if it was sold in OK?
Or maybe that was someone else.
See my last comment (minus three point two) for my relative brain function. Ack.
And I will just go to a concert, where there will be much loud noise and very little thinking.
Oh. And happy Poisson d'Avril.
I mean April Fool's Day.
(The Pope isn't dead.)
OMFG.
I'm loving this storm.
Post a Comment
<< Home