Monday, December 22, 2008

2sday Potluck/VeryRogueChristmas

Greetings and Salutations!

We're almost there: The Very Rogue Christmas Potluck! It will be at my house on Tuesday night, 12/23, starting at 6:00p.

What's covered: Coffee, pop, and plates/cups/flatware.

What I'll provide for the Potluck: Well, this sort of depends on what you guys bring. If you guys bring side dishes, snacks, desserts, etc., I will come up with a simple main course. So, in that vein, post what you want to bring, and we'll try to create a menu.

Please observe: Last time we tried potluck, we...FAILED. If memory serves, people didn't arrive at the same time, so items were missing...and people changed their pledges at the last minute, so the meal didn't make much sense. Let's try to do better...???

I expect, as has been the case of late, that we'll be a small group. Can someone be sure that Bailey and Brooke know about the party? Everyone else comes here to check (and by everyone, I mean Casey, KT, Joe and me).

Post away!

Heart12,

Easter

11 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Brooke is out of town and Bailey said she could come. :)

Yesterday my mom went on a baking spree so we have a shitton of fudge and cookies. I was going to bring those? But I can also bring real food too.

12/22/2008 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

no. bring the cookies and fudge! yay!

12/22/2008 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

what a sad truth to viciously point out Easter.

I shall bring.....I'm not sure yet. Meat of some sort perhaps.

12/22/2008 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/22/2008 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

someone must have posted something dirty, than thought it was a little too inappropriate.

12/22/2008 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh, but none of US would do that...

so--you'll have to tell us what you wrote and deleted when we see you tonight, joe.

and in other news, we still have NO IDEA what we're doing tonight! for a "meal" i mean...so here are some options: frozen pizzas we can customize, burritos, nachos, just asst. snacks, or...? for WHATEVER we do, yes, joe, bring the meat--cuz i ain't gonna buy any. oh jeez. this makes me think joe's inappropriate joke was probably about his bringing 'meat'...

12/23/2008 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Joe has next to no meat to bring anyway, so it's okay.

We should do something easy. Like pizza. :/ We can put m&ms and anchovies on it to make it "better"

12/23/2008 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

and dust bunnies! and prosthetic meat!

12/23/2008 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

It turns out i can't go, i'm sorry

12/23/2008 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

....first of all, I thought the meat joke was pretty obvious and expected the next comment to be about it -- but then it was deleted. How sad.

Also, "prosthetic meat"??

12/23/2008 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

ew

12/24/2008 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home