posted by RoguePoets at 11/18/2008 06:44:00 PM
This is probably one of the greatest posts we've had...
For a second I was like, "omg, did the link change? Am I on some creepo's fan site?" I then thought about it and realized that yes, I am. Man I was weirded out.
ha ha ha ha ha :D
it happened again. This time that I visited it I thought, "how did I get back to this site?!" And then I remembered.
Oh man.Next post, you should write a review for the album, Easter.
like woahreally?Easter just because it was your birthday doesn't mean you should be able to get away with thisno no no
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
This is probably one of the greatest posts we've had...
For a second I was like, "omg, did the link change? Am I on some creepo's fan site?"
I then thought about it and realized that yes, I am.
Man I was weirded out.
ha ha ha ha ha :D
it happened again. This time that I visited it I thought, "how did I get back to this site?!"
And then I remembered.
Oh man.
Next post, you should write a review for the album, Easter.
like woah
really?
Easter just because it was your birthday doesn't mean you should be able to get away with this
no no no
Post a Comment
<< Home