Our Margaret
Well, Rogues, we're about to be locally one fewer in number--but nationally, much more invested.
Yes, as Margaret has told us, she is moving with her mother to California in two short weeks. And while I know the opportunities for her there are great, it's a terrible loss for us. Margaret, you have brought such a diversity to our group--often the source of drama, always outspoken, the object of hopes for a Rogue Runway model... and like the rest of us outcasts, you have filled a unique niche that we will all feel sorely when you're gone. You are a gifted poet and a vital part of our clan.
But we are not going to give Margaret a sorrowful farewell. No, we'll party! So--this Friday, 10 October, we'll meet at my house rather than the coffee shop. Now, as for what we do, that's up to Margaret. We've got about $250Rogue left.
You're all welcome to contribute ideas, but I want the final say to go to our Margaret.
Heart12,
Easter
Yes, as Margaret has told us, she is moving with her mother to California in two short weeks. And while I know the opportunities for her there are great, it's a terrible loss for us. Margaret, you have brought such a diversity to our group--often the source of drama, always outspoken, the object of hopes for a Rogue Runway model... and like the rest of us outcasts, you have filled a unique niche that we will all feel sorely when you're gone. You are a gifted poet and a vital part of our clan.
But we are not going to give Margaret a sorrowful farewell. No, we'll party! So--this Friday, 10 October, we'll meet at my house rather than the coffee shop. Now, as for what we do, that's up to Margaret. We've got about $250Rogue left.
You're all welcome to contribute ideas, but I want the final say to go to our Margaret.
Heart12,
Easter

25 Comments:
:-(
Thank you Easter. I will miss all of you and want to thank you for giving me some of the best times while in America. I have found out so much about myself through this group and will never forget all of you. I hope to see you all again, still as beautiful writers even after high school.
About this Friday I hope to have a good classic last night with Rogue. Wade was wondering if he could come... I hope that would be ok. Also I hope to see Jessie and Casey as well before I leave... Maybe even Suzanna. It be fun to have all of Rogue back for a night.
I love you guys, please don't replace me with another Bulgarian too quickly ) *=
oh damn, I already looked into a "Bulgarian Writers Unite" web-log group on Xanga. There is this girl named Natasia. She's pretty hott. :-)
You're pretty gay
either way
no replacing maragret
( ;
I'm so sad. :(
:( I'm sad you're leaving! I love all the outcast rogues soooooooooo much, I'm going to come for sure!
agreed. No replacing Margo. There never could be a replacement.
i texted w/ jessie; she's going to try to make it friday--and i have no problem with MARGARET'S choice of former rogues, but i don't want to open this up wholesale. it's not a reunion, it's a party for margaret. i'm just saying that in case people start asking...
Oops; I already invited Diego. Also Poncho and Taco. And Methusela is supposed to stop by, and my church pastor, and also my speech coach. I'm sorry. Mr. Haley also said he would try and make it.
Let's have a Halloween party ( =
ah, hell, kt. it's just like you to go inviting your lovers. damn, gurl, move ON.
and just in case joe invites HIS lovers, i'll be sure to put some fresh bowls of water out...and a can of Alpo.
Ha ha ha ha I love you Easter! :D
Lolzuh.
I'm an affectionate person what can I say.
Wwhat the hell does THAT mean!?
dog food? really? well.....Jessie is coming....and she is a bitch sometimes. :-)
Oh man. I knew I was about to get dragged into that.
But I will most definitely be there Friday night. I will be in Tulsa about 4 p.m. Thursday and couldn't miss Margaret's party for the world.
To make a classic Rogue night, we need some poetry, maybe a thunderstorm or two, and a lot of chaos. There could be marshmallowing at the park by Easter's place or something. I'm game for whatever.
Has anyone told Casey yet, then?
haha. Of course you get dragged in. :-)
Has anyone called Casey? If not...someone should.....or I will!
I called Casey. She hadn't even heard Margaret was moving. She will be there on Friday, but she said she might be a little late. She didn't elaborate, but I assume it was work-related.
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. My camera will be in attendance.
i'm going to get provisions for s'mores...and i'll get pop. i'll have coffee available, too--and water.
as for our meal, i'm thinking campy: hotdogs, chips, etc. i refuse to COOK burgers (i can simply boil hotdogs), but if that were preferred, we could go to carl's jr.
i'm planning on playing this all fast-and-loose. we'll hem up the details once everyone is here.
try to be here as quickly as possible after school; there may be people who have evening job commitments, etc.
Sounds good.
Thank you Easter.
I'm siked.
We're reading, right?
I don't think i'll be able to stay long but i'll try and stay as long as i can
reading, yes.
casey for only a short while = :(
tgi-almost-f
Hanging out with Rogues is always fun. It's too bad our numbers dwindle...
Post a Comment
<< Home