Thursday, September 25, 2008

Are we agreed?

Alright, dearies,

We need to confirm if it's going to be a Gypsy Friday or an SoB Friday. My vote is Gypsy, and I know I'm not alone...

It's already Thursday afternoon, so we need to lock in on a destination.

Shout out.

<3 12,

Easter

13 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Gypsy

9/25/2008 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Gypzy yo.

9/25/2008 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

sorry guys but Snider threw me under a bus so i couldn't go

9/26/2008 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Boooooooo Snider.

9/28/2008 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I agree but my mom stood up for me so now she's alittle ticked off at sinder and she doesn't want to ever deal with him again, it's kind of funny

But where will we be this friday?

9/29/2008 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

hmmm...i'll leave it for you guys to decide...

anyone?

10/01/2008 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I don't care but I can only stay for like an hour maybe less this week....

10/01/2008 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I say....S.o.B.....


I'm willing to run by and reserve the room.

10/01/2008 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Shades sounds good. MAKE IT SO. :O

10/01/2008 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Yay Shades! :D

10/01/2008 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Some days, I miss living in Tulsa.

10/02/2008 02:52:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

All of you should come tomorrow.
I need a Rogue hug / =
Jessie if you're in Tulsa please come.

10/02/2008 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Nope...I might be in Tulsa next weekend, since it's OU-Texas weekend and we don't have classes Friday. But then, it'll be a lot more exciting in Norman so I dunno. I definitely will be in town for a few hours on Monday the 27th, for a show...

10/03/2008 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home