Sunday, August 17, 2008

08.22.08

I'm thinking...15th St Coffee House this week.

And on time would be nice--say, 4:00p?

Let's ROCK the VeryRogueHalloweenParty this year by planning early, yeah?

Do we need a party to plan that party? Oh, hellz yeah. Let's talk.

Happy 2nd Week!

<3 12,

Easter

31 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Ugh I think the sucky cold Kt has is going around because it has had me down all weekend ) =
School sucks But Rogue parties make life worth living ( =

8/17/2008 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You know, I like your newfound style. Party-planning parties sound like a brilliant idea.

Also, I watched Project Runway with my parents last night and tried to predict your and Youngker's reactions.

8/17/2008 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

A Student Council Representative (IE GREG) called me tonight to ask if we wanted to participate in the Club Hallway Mayheme that is scheduled to occur this Wednesday. I guess to see about recruitment? I told him probably not b/c we are not "official" anymore (like we ever were) but Ms Wallace wanted me to inquire anyway...

So I passed along the message. I've done my good deed.

I'm super excited for our party planning party! Hooray! I will hopefully NOT BE ILL for it.

8/18/2008 08:29:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

thanks for conveying the offer, but yeah--i think you've got the right idea, kt. we (you) have no business drumming up participation when our current staff have participation issues of their own. and you are, for all intents and purposes, sponsorless on campus...so though it was a kind offering, we do need to decline.

how are you & margaret feeling today, anyhow?

8/18/2008 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm cold and depressed listening to wilco and eating chicken soup. Fevers suuuck a lot, it feels like my eyes are burning and about to pop out of my head. Ughhh

But other then that life is grant and I too hope to be a healthy one Friday ( =

8/18/2008 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Sickness sucks majorly, i'm sorry for anyone who gets it now, I retty much don't anymore because i got rid of my disfunctional tonsils, so my heart goes out to you, and i am uber excited about friday! :D

8/18/2008 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...if anything can cure a fever, it's Wilco.

Listen to Summerteeth. A lot. "Chicago" is kind of depressing in a rocking kind of way.

8/18/2008 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

what am i like the only rogue at school not sick?

8/19/2008 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Because you suck. :\

No, not really.

Passed along tha message to my homegirl Greg.

I feel kind of blah once the medicine wears off but I think I'm getting better...?

Can't wait for Friday. I missed my rogues!

8/19/2008 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

I miss not seeing you at lunch kaytee, it's just not the same and i miss rogue too!

8/21/2008 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I miss you Rogues and i miss health lols This cold has lasted way too long and way too many people have it, like wtf??

Tomorrow best be awesome and poetic, i think we all need it ( =

8/21/2008 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I can't wait for tomorrow because it's the end of the stupid week.

I miss you at lunch too, Casey! Our old lunch group was interesting...

8/21/2008 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Now i sit with a bunch of perveted bandies so it's different and TGI Friday!

8/22/2008 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

SO Rogue this week should be at _______ (fill in the blank, hoebags!)

<3
:)

8/25/2008 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

you limit us my saying "at." Why not on? Like.....on the moon? Or maybe in a well. Or, beside a redwood. Or under sea-level?

8/25/2008 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Shades of flipping Brown.

8/25/2008 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

You limit yo momma by saying "at".

8/26/2008 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

sure why not and way to constrict our creative talents with at!

jk :)

8/26/2008 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm gonna take at and shove it down you's guyses throats. That's right. It's not an empty threat.

8/26/2008 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'll tell you what IS empty though. Your heart.....of compassion!

8/26/2008 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i'm going to title my next poem "your heart of compassion--is empty" and dedicate it to kt with credit to joe.

and then i'm going to write a poem called "ur mom, douchebag" and dedicate it to joe.

after, i'm going to write a poem called "do you hear de tunder?" and dedicate it to margaret.

later i will write a poem called "i nv (envy) ur xB" and dedicate it to casey.

take THAT.

8/26/2008 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Haha. Wow. It sounds like you're going to have a lot of poetry this week, Easter.

Every time I think about your impression of Margaret saying "tunder" I just laugh and laugh.

8/26/2008 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

and I'm going to write a poem titled, "slap dat hoe" and dedicate it to Easter. I'll then turn in into a rap song and be invited to sing it at the BET Awards Ceremony, because I'll be the artist of the year. Yo.

8/27/2008 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

this is going to be the BEST rogue meeting ever!

8/27/2008 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

wow um interesting and i think Kt has compassion maybe you just can't see it joe

and if you get a rap on the Bet awards i would laugh so hard joe

and i'll write a poem entitled
"I don't care about your nv" and dedicate it to easter

8/27/2008 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm going to love this.

8/27/2008 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

If none of you follow through on these poems, I'm going to...kick you out! Or just kick you. I expect all of these masterpieces to be presented this Friday.

8/27/2008 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i hope i have time to do a performance art piece while joe is rapping 'slap dat ho(e)'. but i'll need a flaming hoop and some blinders. anyone? i know joe can supply the 'flame' but...hoop? blinders?

8/28/2008 06:22:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i hate texas.
big hair
big cars
big houses.
no fun!

8/30/2008 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Sounds like Texas is over compensating for the size of its pan handle.

8/31/2008 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Wow, i make no comment

8/31/2008 09:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home