YERPing Success
Hi All,
Thanks to KT, Joe, Casey, and Bailey, YERP was a great success! The hiking in Redbud Valley couldn't have been better (unless I'd have listened to KT & Joe and NOT taken the long route back to my car to get Gatorade), the SplashPad was amazing as always, thrift store outfits reigned (KT--Pentacostal Insurances Salesperson, Joe--the Reno911 cop in too-short shorts, Casey--Salvation Army worker/Crime Stopper in khaki/white checkered pants & red visor, and Bailey--Sunday dress from 1994 featuring quilted knit and daisies...I shudder at the memory), pizza was awesome, and firefly watching and the sacrificing of defunct rogues to the gods of S'mores and fire was stupendous.
Now...Paloma, Brooke, and Margaret: What gives? We called you all from the parking lot, awakening 2 of you, presumably, and were unable to catch the third. Explanations are in order. I mean, YERP is a pretty big deal in RogueLand and something that's been on the calendar for a month (which is not typical RogueStyle).
To Joe and Bailey: Safe travels!
To the rest: See you Friday!
Easter
Thanks to KT, Joe, Casey, and Bailey, YERP was a great success! The hiking in Redbud Valley couldn't have been better (unless I'd have listened to KT & Joe and NOT taken the long route back to my car to get Gatorade), the SplashPad was amazing as always, thrift store outfits reigned (KT--Pentacostal Insurances Salesperson, Joe--the Reno911 cop in too-short shorts, Casey--Salvation Army worker/Crime Stopper in khaki/white checkered pants & red visor, and Bailey--Sunday dress from 1994 featuring quilted knit and daisies...I shudder at the memory), pizza was awesome, and firefly watching and the sacrificing of defunct rogues to the gods of S'mores and fire was stupendous.
Now...Paloma, Brooke, and Margaret: What gives? We called you all from the parking lot, awakening 2 of you, presumably, and were unable to catch the third. Explanations are in order. I mean, YERP is a pretty big deal in RogueLand and something that's been on the calendar for a month (which is not typical RogueStyle).
To Joe and Bailey: Safe travels!
To the rest: See you Friday!
Easter

11 Comments:
What? Rogues were MIA for YERP? How odd.
Also, this idea of sacrificing Rogues intrigues me.
I'm wearing my Rogue shirt today.
Yerp was soooooooo much fun!
It was also a very interesting learning experience...... :)
Hurrah for Rogueing! We tried to warn you about the long stretch of grassland but you brought it on yourself, Easter...
When/where should we meet Friday? Brookeling and I will be in art camp until 3:30 and seeing as how Joe is gone, we will also maybe be at loss for immediate transportation to Rogue...O_o
ummmmmm
I might have some issues getting to rogue friday soooooooo
i'll keep you all posted on my able-ness to attend
And yes i need help with my english
well, that makes 4 of us (kt, brooke, casey, me), i guess, with trouble getting to this week's meeting. i just talked with my sister, whose surgery is scheduled for next tuesday, and she asked if i could come up to her house tomorrow. i doubt i'll be home before 6 or 7p.
all of this true, i vote we nix this week's meeting and focus on next week.
Sounds fine to me.
I hope your sister's surgery goes well next week, Easter.
ello mates.
Hey joe, hows it going? And yeah no rogue this week is okay, i haven't written a thing anyways and forced poetry from me always sounds crappy...
You sound like you're from London!
Except NOT.
I had a student from London this week. He said "blimey" and I had to suppress a giggle.
Okay so monday (2morrow) 9:30 am i leave for church camp and i'll be back saturday 12:30 sooooooooo
bye guys have fun this week and i'll talk to you next week!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home