We're all going to need a YERP soon!
I've been meaning to update...and then LIFE happened: Is it THIS busy for EVERYONE at the end of the year?!
This Friday's meeting will originate, apparently, in my classroom right after school. I have PT (my last appointment) at 4:15, so wherever you decide to go, don't go in any rush. I won't be free 'til about 5:00 and available to you by more like 5:15 or 5:20. If you've already wrapped by the time I'm free, well, I guess that'll just be that--but I hope you'll drag your heels like usual...
We are on the precipice of Summer. I'm relieved. It's definitely time to plan some of our activities, and the first of those should be YERP (since, technically, it should take place before the year is completely out). Ideas? Post 'em.
Hope all's well.
Heart12,
Easter
This Friday's meeting will originate, apparently, in my classroom right after school. I have PT (my last appointment) at 4:15, so wherever you decide to go, don't go in any rush. I won't be free 'til about 5:00 and available to you by more like 5:15 or 5:20. If you've already wrapped by the time I'm free, well, I guess that'll just be that--but I hope you'll drag your heels like usual...
We are on the precipice of Summer. I'm relieved. It's definitely time to plan some of our activities, and the first of those should be YERP (since, technically, it should take place before the year is completely out). Ideas? Post 'em.
Hope all's well.
Heart12,
Easter

65 Comments:
I want to go hiking! But really we should do something including lots and lots of nature.
YERP? Can the newb ask what that is?
YES NATURE! Redbud?
We could go to may fest and see the art gallery and eat funnel cakes!
Also Barns & Noble next Tuesday Easter?
Okay,I feel ignored...
YERP= Year End Rogue Party.
Can we just not have it friday or Saturday after tomorrow. PLEASE!
I'm psyched for all of this. Talk of Red Bud and Mowhawk, Nature, YERP, summer, all of it.
THANKS JOE! At least someone doesn't ignor me.
Monday Monday. What a day. The last monday of school though!!!!
Soooooo when are we having YERP? Should we try to have it before school ends?
I need to know about two weeks before so I can ask off, so lets plan fast! Maybe right after Joe gets back from his boys camp?
yes! The 31st or 1! Last Sat in May/ first sat in June!?
That works for me! I'm passing Easters class, yay!
k, does the 31st work for everyone?
I think so...
31st could work...what do you want to plan to do?
everything!
http://www.localhikes.com/HikeData.asp?DispType=0&ActiveHike=2&GetHikesStateID=1&ID=5706
This is my idea, I think a trail would be fun and this one even has a cave we can visit! Also only 3 miles round trip is pretty doable.
Also the Tibetan Monks are coming to Norman on the 31st and I must go so can we do the party the next day or maybe we can all go? It starts at 8:30.
June 1st!
June 1st? Hellz no. That's a Sunday...and it's the day before many of us are leaving on various trips. It'll have to be...wow. Well--what are people doing THIS Sunday and/or Monday?
...oh, yeah. Joe will be gone to BoyState (BoiState).
This Sunday/Monday! Let's make it so.
& yay for caves. Spelunking should commence.
Ummmmm.... not sunday please, busy. And monday might work, depends....
I say Monday! And caves, GO!
I just found out. I get leave at 9 A.M. next saturday.....so I can do it next saturday the 31st.....maybe....?
one more day.....
I finished my summer reading! Hooray!
Where are we meeting 2morrow?
You already finished it?!?!
And yeah where are we meeting?
s.o.b or zinc?
Yeah, but we only had to read one book.
I say Zinc if it isn't oppressively muggy but SoB if it is.
agreed.
that didn't work out as planned...
Bye!
I say now that joes gone, we have a party with out him ^_^
I have a feeling Rogue wull be small this week. We should invite people like Jessie and Casey dispite the day of the month. Also I say an earlier meeting since there is no school. It may be nicer out before 12 when the heat hits.
well, i'm stuck at school all day working on cleaning up my room--so if you meet earlier, that's cool, but you'll be on your own.
Earlier means we won't get to sleep in. :(
Hey kids at 11:30 Friday I have a meeting with THE MAN (ie Reasor's) soooo I am unable to attend any meetings prior to 12.
reasor's is, at least, so much LESS 'the man' than wal-mart...
Easter guess what!!! I'm a servant!!!!
Oh and no go on the morn, more torwards like normal time
That's true. Reasor's is like...THE WOMAN.
So...when will you be done with school-like things on Friday, Easter?
...dunno for sure, but i'm more likely to be on-board for a normal meeting time than for an a.m.-style one...
& congrats, casey! you got served!
Normal meeting sounds good to me. We should meet somewhere new and poetic though, change the paste a bit now that it's SUMMER!!!!!
Kaytee I never believed you would give in to the Man, shame shame shame... Good luck! Don't forget, smile the whole time and be "normal and friendly"
Kaytee normal? he he he, Marg you make me laugh! And thanks Easter I'm working for the woman, Hecuba that is.
okay i'm getting off the compy for tonight and won't be back on tomorrow so it would be greatly appriciated if someone would call me on my cell to tell me when and where for the meeting, and I'll come so good night and good luck!
So...is...4 an acceptable time?
I am the very definition of normal. I don't know what you're talking about.
i say 'yeah' to 4, but there may be little of me left. i've got soooooo much work to do in my classroom. but it's all good. when you guys see it next year, you'll be like: WHOA!
Happy summer, Rogues! I hope it's full of poetry.
Also, a new phrase that should be passed into common usage? "Change of paste."
yeah--i liked the 'paste' comment. OK dunno if i can make it to the meeting today. have been cleaning on my room (mostly rogue stuff, of course) all day. we'll see...
My mom decided I have to run errands for her later today...:/
But I work at Reasor's now!
I've got no ride to the meeting soooooooo, no go, sorry, and good for u Kaytee!!! ^_^
ewww. we sucked bigtime today. no one knew anything, and then nothing happened. ack. let's decide by SUNDAY where/when we're meeting next week and then leave the decision alone. look at your schedules and make suggestions ASAP. heart12.
:(
I completley slept through the day and probably rogue....
I fell asleep last night around 8 and didnt wake up today until around 3.... End of the year all nighters. yea.
I'm sorry guys!
And to make maters worse, I am going to be somewhere in the general area of Yellow Stone so I wont be able to attend yet again!
Hm, first Friday of the month, but I don't know that I can make it. I will be in class all week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and I don't know what my homework or flying schedule will look like, but if Rogue was still going on after 5 I could probably meet you.
Oh em gee it's Sunday.
How about 4 next friday? unless we want to have an early meeting...
No it's saturday....I think.
But four is good, ear;y might be good too, but i'll have to wait and see if i can get a ride.
I like earlier better, work at 6 gives me close to no time to hang out with you guys ) =
What the crap I can't tell what day of the week it is anymore!
If we do earlier, could we do like...before 3:30? Because that's when I would have to go pick my mom up at work...
omg! I'm back!
And we should have Rogue this Friday at 3:00 at Zinc or something....
(posted MONDAY at 2:54 p.m.)
Nice joe, and if we did it at three that would give Kaytee only 30 min till she had ti leave which really isn't fair
Sorry just a thought...
oh yeah.....1?
i'm in the desert! and it's amazing... so--1:00p this friday? at zink?
That sounds fine to me!
Post a Comment
<< Home