Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Marketing!

During our lovely Rogue-in-the-park last week, we (those in attendance) decided to allow for a variety of venues of goods-making for Spring Market. First, we will (consider kt's last comment on the previous post) commence morning work sessions immediately! Come when you can. I'll be in my room 'round 8:00a each morning--use your PermaPass or get one from me if you don't have one (lost yours, etc.). Once I get supplies toted from my house to the classroom, you can begin taking stuff home to work on there, if you prefer. Aaaack! I'll have to write more later. It's almost 9:00p, and I'm jonesing for a new episode of CSI: Miami. Man, I hate to have to admit that...

Heart12,

Easter

30 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Frist, Kaytee, I am not THAT white. Atleast not as white as Wade.

Also. Morning meetings-oh yeah.

3/24/2008 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I will be there starting next week, Latin Convention stuff this week plus Friday so wont be there for Rogue. ) =

3/24/2008 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

hey

im proud of my european heritage and my indian heritage

so there

3/24/2008 09:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo, tomorrow then?

3/24/2008 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

2mrw, yes--and any other day!

3/24/2008 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Don't call yourself European.

3/24/2008 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Oh, sorry didn't know about this, I'm slow so can I come tomorrow morning?

3/25/2008 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Where shall I post my poetry for this week? Facebook and link on here maybe? I will miss you this Friday white boys and girls.

3/25/2008 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

By the way, why don't we have any chocolate in Rogue?

3/25/2008 07:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See yall in a bit!

3/26/2008 08:04:00 AM  
Blogger Brooke Autumn said...

OOps! Well, sence it seems I have missed THIS morning's meeting... shall I meet with some tomorrow?

3/26/2008 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i will be there when i can.....with jewelry things!!

3/26/2008 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

to all: just come when you can. we're being WAY more laid back about the Market this year (so far...)

3/26/2008 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...realized i have PT at 4:45p tomorrow...guess i'll rogue for a little while...

3/27/2008 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I will miss you guys tomorrow but Latin Convetion calls my name! Have fun!

3/27/2008 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke Autumn said...

bah! Sorry, I couldn't make in today either.

I shall try again tomorrow.
And where will we be meeting for rogue?

3/27/2008 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

NOooooOOoooooO! My PT is at 3:45! Well, I guess that will make me less late, really. I'll meet you @ SoB.

3/28/2008 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

HR Puff n Stuff DOES sound like Old Gregg!

3/28/2008 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Are you sure you weren't talking about Sigmond and The Sea Monster? becuase that looked like a lump of.....yeah, but I watched HR Pufnstuf, and he didn't look like it.

3/28/2008 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

HR Pufnstug, he's your friend when things get rough. HR Pufnstuf, can't do a little, cause you can't do enough!

3/28/2008 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Ummm, should I be worried about those that comments?

3/29/2008 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yeah he just looks like a dragon with a giant head. :/ I was disappointed about that.

3/29/2008 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

casey, that's the theme song!

3/30/2008 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

Kay then.

3/30/2008 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Can I request that the Rogue meeting this Friday is close to school, I have work after. Pleeeeeeeease!<3

3/30/2008 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

soooooo........ spring market. i have no idea what is going on. my head hurts. we need to do stuff i guess?

3/31/2008 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

changed the stuff. WHOO[P]

3/31/2008 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

this is bailey fyi.

3/31/2008 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Caseyraquelle said...

So are we doing Spring Market? Are we not? Is Joe still trying to talk Easter into letting us do it? And are we haveing a meeting this week, or I guess a better question would be where?

4/01/2008 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yall. Are we still stopping by early? I have to be school before 8 tomorrow because my mom has a meeting and I don't really want to be stuck in the cafeteria for that long.

Well anyway. Acabo de comer y estoy cansado. Hasta manana.


wow..i hope that makes the least a bit of sense...I have a spanish test tomorrow and I've been practicing

4/01/2008 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home