Whip it! Whip it real good!
If you missed the Devo allusion from the title of my post, it's ok; you're too young. But in any event I want you to understand my sentiment: You all need to WHIP IT into shape and get to this website regularly and PLAN AHEAD for meetings. Grrr. I know my excuse is being away from home, but I hearby vow to STOP making that excuse and come to the site more regularly and help boost spirit and morale to ensure good attendance at weekly meetings. I want to come to next week's meeting. I think I can manage it--if we do Gypsy, remember? So let's start thinking about that and making proper plans.
I sincerely hope you're all doing well. I hope Jamie's dad is better--update us and let us know. I'm doing well--got discharged both from home health care and home physical therapy. I start out-patient phys. therapy next week at the hospital. It's gonna be brutal. But I'll get my legs back, damn it! 100%!
The weather is beautiful today--and beautifuller tomorrow, so GET OUTSIDE, do some writing, and live life passionately.
Heart12,
Easter
I sincerely hope you're all doing well. I hope Jamie's dad is better--update us and let us know. I'm doing well--got discharged both from home health care and home physical therapy. I start out-patient phys. therapy next week at the hospital. It's gonna be brutal. But I'll get my legs back, damn it! 100%!
The weather is beautiful today--and beautifuller tomorrow, so GET OUTSIDE, do some writing, and live life passionately.
Heart12,
Easter

16 Comments:
Hey Easter good to hear you're doing batter, and that you're so determined! I hope you get to come back soon everyone misses you!
YAY! I'm glad you're feeling better and less home-bound, now...er, less bound to your home and more homeward bound, I mean.
Heart 12.
It's awesome that you're doing better, Easter. I will be sending your legs good vibes while you're doing your physical therapy stuff.
Rogue isn't very good at planning. But we sho' can try...
I second that Easter! And it would be great to sse you. Gypsy it is!!!!!
easter that is really awesome! best of luck for your therapy! and sorry for being m.i.a. on the site guys...busy times. haha. and is a coach allowed to pull his players out of a pep assembly? because coach croissant wants to try and take us out early. we would miss guy cheer!! completely a coach croissant move.
Hell yeah! I'm so glad you're doing better Easter! We really need you back so get on your legs and come to the meeting this week, please! That would be awesome ( =
So Gypsy it is?
Yesth, Gypsy! Let's make it so.
If you pushed Coach Croissant off a cliff he probably wouldn't be able to pull you out of the assembly. Just a thought.
yeah! go with that Bailey.
Yay Easter. Thats great news. Bah its cold outside. Are you warm enough?
Hmmm... I wonder about us sometimes. Anyways where's gypsy...again?
it's wednesday! almost rogue day! i hope it doesn't get icy. if it does, we'll cancel, but i don't think it will be slick by the afternoon. i have PT at 1:00p, so i'll be out on the roads a few hours before rogue. i will be able to assess the situation and will text wade and/or joe ONLY if the roads are too dangerous.
heart12
Gah, i feel really bad...I've had this trip scheduled since last year..sooo...I'm leaving tomorrow at 4am and driving to Wisconsin. I won't be back till tuesday ish. Sorry guys. =x
Hey, kids.
I have the mother of all colds at the moment, but with a little luck, I'll be able to make it to gypsy on friday.
It's good to hear from you, Easter.
Good luck in PT.
So excited. 2 more days. and tomorrow night I get to sleep!!!!!! hopefully.....
Yay! Tomorrow's Friday! I hope the ice doesn't bring us down.
it won't. It can't. I wouldn't allow it. Tomorrow is too near for anything bad to happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home