Thanks for the Apps...
Hello Darlings,
I'm sitting here thinking (1) How was the concert?! and (2) Wow, do we ever have a lot of apps. And yes, it's Saturday night and I have nothing better to do...yet. Regarding the apps, here's what I'm thinking--each of you find time to come in either before or after school Monday or Tuesday and rank order the apps based on your opinion of the person (if you know 'em) and what he/she had to say on his/her app. All this will serve is show ME what you're thinking preliminarily. We won't make ANY decisions until we've had a chance to meet/interview the applicants. Once we've met them all, we will begin looking at grade classification and gender. Yes, I know some of you don't like that I consider gender, but look at the group from my perspective: I can NOT routinely meet with a bunch of high school girls. It'd look too weird.
For this Friday's Rogue, we may need to consider meeting earlier in the day. I'm not sure what KC's schedule is, but I talked with Jessie, and I am pretty sure she's heading out of town in the afternoon. We might look at a 10a Rogue...or 11:00a--? Start planning. KT is out of town (in the DESERT! WOOOHOOO!), but the rest of you will be here...? Should we do a full-blown alumni meeting? Raul? Katrina? Jennie? ...?
KT--I still haven't brought my painting inside because my car smells sooooooooo good. Ahhhh.
Heart 12,
Easter
I'm sitting here thinking (1) How was the concert?! and (2) Wow, do we ever have a lot of apps. And yes, it's Saturday night and I have nothing better to do...yet. Regarding the apps, here's what I'm thinking--each of you find time to come in either before or after school Monday or Tuesday and rank order the apps based on your opinion of the person (if you know 'em) and what he/she had to say on his/her app. All this will serve is show ME what you're thinking preliminarily. We won't make ANY decisions until we've had a chance to meet/interview the applicants. Once we've met them all, we will begin looking at grade classification and gender. Yes, I know some of you don't like that I consider gender, but look at the group from my perspective: I can NOT routinely meet with a bunch of high school girls. It'd look too weird.
For this Friday's Rogue, we may need to consider meeting earlier in the day. I'm not sure what KC's schedule is, but I talked with Jessie, and I am pretty sure she's heading out of town in the afternoon. We might look at a 10a Rogue...or 11:00a--? Start planning. KT is out of town (in the DESERT! WOOOHOOO!), but the rest of you will be here...? Should we do a full-blown alumni meeting? Raul? Katrina? Jennie? ...?
KT--I still haven't brought my painting inside because my car smells sooooooooo good. Ahhhh.
Heart 12,
Easter

31 Comments:
Concert was amaz-a-zing!
Are Joe and Wade included as part of the 'bunch of high school girls'? Because I definitely think they should be...I'll be by probably Monday morning for this ranking business.
MMM paint smell. I think they should manufacture turpentine scented air freshners, like the things you hang on the rearview mirror...I would buy, like, ten of them for sure.
i'm up earrrrrly.
Sounds like a good plan, also I have to work Friday at 6 so an early Rogue is perfect ( =
We should make a Rogue turkey. And Stuff it with the applications.
We should make a Rogue turkey. And Stuff it with the applications.
there goes Suzanna double talking again.
if by a turkey you mean tofu shapped like a turkey.......hahahaha
That's not funny Joe
Joe that joke just was not funny
anyway ill be there monday morning,
the afternoons are no good for me, someone told the manager's at petty's that we have this week basically off so they are upping all our hours bigtime
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mwah ha ha haaaa! i can delete everything!
sry guys, just checked my flight info. and my mom read it wrong. I leave at 6 am fri. morning! :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I am no longer as mobile as i used to be, car accident.
hopefully my mobility will return soon.
I still am not sure what's going on Friday. It involves driving to Grand Lake to go spelunking with Esten and JP, but I don't know what time.
Are we still contemplating a morning meeting?
and the war came with a curse adn a caterwaul, and the war came with all the poise of a cannonball, and they're picking out a rise by coal and candlelight. When the war came, the war came hard.
Ok I know it is last minute but I won’t be able to make a morning meeting Friday. Since dresses are so expensive, Celia and I asked to borrow some form the theatre. Sarah’s mom arranged for us to meet her Friday at 10 because it’s the only time she had available. It’s a huge favor from her part so I will feel bad asking her to change the time and work around my schedule. Sorry guys ) =
Friday morning Rogue for those who can and for those who want: SoB @ 11:00.
I shall be there.
KT's in the desert! KT's in the deserrrrrrrt!
KT!
Desert!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrhhhhaaa!
happy tofurkey day!
HI DARLINGS.
I miss you all terribly and I hope you all read wonderful poetry even though some of you are being silly about DRESSES and WADE are you alright from your CAR CONFRONTATION?
& also I got you some sand, Easter. BAM.
It's warm here and that's a good thing for me and my art!
K, bye guys, <12!!
mannn i gotta start commenting sooner.
Post a Comment
<< Home