2day's da day: Itz pahti tyme!
Ah, one of our longest standing rogue traditions: The Halloween Party. Our first, I think, was at Raul's house--then Jessie's for the last two years. Now we're at my house, and it's eithing going to be F-U-N, or F-you! Yeeuh.
Those who want to go on the pumpkin patch romp need to meet in the HS parking lot at 5:00p. I think Joe is picking up Margaret & Bailey (if Bailey's costume will allow). And I can pick up KT on my way (you down widdat, KT?). We'll get a pumpkin for our punkin (Suzanna), as she requested on the previous post. And we'll hold off on the carving until Wade arrives. We can do it by firelight in the back yard around 8:30p.
Be sure and bring your snacks! As of our meeting yesterday we had the following items on the menu: wormy jello, mucous wrapped apples, maggoty cheetoes, cupcakes with vomit icing, blood cola, and toxic s'mores. I'll have plenty of bile coffee and Dr. Pus on hand.
...and if you've got a camera, bring it! We need fresh rogue pix of fresh rogue costumes.
Heart12,
Easter
Those who want to go on the pumpkin patch romp need to meet in the HS parking lot at 5:00p. I think Joe is picking up Margaret & Bailey (if Bailey's costume will allow). And I can pick up KT on my way (you down widdat, KT?). We'll get a pumpkin for our punkin (Suzanna), as she requested on the previous post. And we'll hold off on the carving until Wade arrives. We can do it by firelight in the back yard around 8:30p.
Be sure and bring your snacks! As of our meeting yesterday we had the following items on the menu: wormy jello, mucous wrapped apples, maggoty cheetoes, cupcakes with vomit icing, blood cola, and toxic s'mores. I'll have plenty of bile coffee and Dr. Pus on hand.
...and if you've got a camera, bring it! We need fresh rogue pix of fresh rogue costumes.
Heart12,
Easter

3 Comments:
I'm down widdat fo' sho'. That's what's up. Yeah!
apples!
just thought i would comment...
Post a Comment
<< Home