Monday, September 03, 2007

September is for Lovers

Hi All,

It's September; think sweaters, football games, the State Fair, and changing foliage. We're beginning the slow headlong tumble into fall, and I couldn't be happier about that! Of course, my sinuses are a wreck because of the weed pollen and mold, but I can manage.

Because of the M-A-N-Y BoDs that were assigned last Friday, I hope everyone will be on board for meeting THIS week. Wade (a.k.a. I Want Comfort) has actually suggested a park reading. I'm liking that idea. We just need to pick a park. Woodward works; Zink is good. People should just remember to pack a change of clothes/shoes because parks are full of stain potential.

Man, is anyone else loving this day off as much as I am?! I'm so down with this.

Coffee & toast time.

Heart12!

Easter

18 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yeah, gross, alergies. :(
I think we should do Zink...

9/03/2007 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

This time, i must agree with wade. I'm picturing a few large blankets sprawled out, with some food and drinks; all of us just lying around and reading. I think it could be really fantastic.

I agree, September, now that I think about it more in depth, does seem to be a fantastic month, with, as Easter said, Football games, and what not.

Luckily, I am also in a very poetic mood, unlike....all of last month.

a.k.a.
"You try harder than
a third nipple to fit in.
I feel bad for you."

9/03/2007 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I hope you got BoDed for that.
I forgot Wade wanted Woodward. And vice versa. SCANDELOUS.

9/03/2007 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/03/2007 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

<-- giggling for lots of reasons...

9/03/2007 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

9/03/2007 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

are you commenting on how hard it would be for joe to have a "straight face"?

9/03/2007 08:59:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

or his spelling of straight

9/03/2007 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

or both?

9/03/2007 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Woodward is fun. But I do love Zink's little rock cranny. The Rogue rock cranny. And, like, such as.

So, I'm thinking Rogue needs to go see "Across the Universe" as soon as it comes out. I mean, come on, have you SEEN the trailer for it? AMAZING.

9/03/2007 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

im sunburned.
and bruised.
oh welll
maybe school will be good?
i dont care which park...
but i did hear i that it was supposed to rain this week so maybe we should have a backup plan just in case

9/03/2007 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Back up plan....hm.

9/03/2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

if it's only lightly raining and if there's no lightning, we can use the shelter in woodward (zink has a shelter, too).

if it's stormy, we can do...gypsy?

9/04/2007 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds good!

9/04/2007 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/04/2007 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

And it Friday in t-minus......38 minutes!

9/06/2007 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Where shall Rogue infest this week?

9/09/2007 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AT YOUR MOM.

9/11/2007 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home