29 June Rogue
Baby, can YOU stop the rain?
I got pelted with some big fat droplets today; it was rather unexpected and fun--beats hell out of getting pelted with droplets of Budweiser! Did I mention someone flung a beer bottle (part full) at me while I was walking my dog one evening recently? Thank God for these ninja reflexes I've honed so razor sharp!
Shall we schedule another rainy-day venue for this Friday's Rogue? Any ideas for a new place? 15th St. and Gypsy have both worked out well for us the last couple of weeks...
KC has requested a 4:00p start time, and that's fine by me.
My request: Please (everyone) comment your intent regarding coming this Friday. Even if you can't come every time we meet, you CAN keep in touch with us through this forum; I miss you when you're gone, queridos!
Heart12,
Easter
I got pelted with some big fat droplets today; it was rather unexpected and fun--beats hell out of getting pelted with droplets of Budweiser! Did I mention someone flung a beer bottle (part full) at me while I was walking my dog one evening recently? Thank God for these ninja reflexes I've honed so razor sharp!
Shall we schedule another rainy-day venue for this Friday's Rogue? Any ideas for a new place? 15th St. and Gypsy have both worked out well for us the last couple of weeks...
KC has requested a 4:00p start time, and that's fine by me.
My request: Please (everyone) comment your intent regarding coming this Friday. Even if you can't come every time we meet, you CAN keep in touch with us through this forum; I miss you when you're gone, queridos!
Heart12,
Easter

50 Comments:
Ew. Beer-rain is the worst kind of rain. People should be screened for excitability before they're allowed to purchase alcohol at concerts.
Who flings a beer bottle at someone walking their dog? Especially a stranger walking their dog.
4 on Friday works for me. I'll be there. Fo sho. I have missed everybody.
I cannot wait for Friday and will be there for sure! Life is only sadness without Rogue...<3
I'll be there.
The rain, yeah. I had to ride my bike to work today, as I was leaving at 3:00, it started pouring. Naturally, I did the natural thing. I took off my shirt and began to ride home. It was amazing. I was throughly drenched by the time I arrived home and the dropplets on my body shook off of me as I got of my bike and walked inside. I sat down and had3 bowls of "Golden Puff." It was fantastic. .........after re-reding that, I feel like it's an intro to an erotica story. So, I'll continue. Maybe at another time, next time I post?
Did you bitch out Beer-Thrower??
I opened my windows to the rain today because now I have windows that work! :)
My mom can drop me off a little late on Fri. coz she gets off at 4 or I can hitch a ride or something. ?
i can go like always,
i think this week's theme should be ash
ah, beer flinging. poor easter, and easter's dog.
kaytee, so glad ur windows work! now u can live in all that infinite space!
also, i didn't realize that cereal could be such an integral component of an erotica story. lol
well, 15 or gypsy works for me too.
Ha. Yeah, I think the cereal changes the tone a bit.
I was wondering why you were describing water droplets and your shirtlessness with such diligence.
I think I'm a bad influence.
4 on friday sounds good.
i am so there.
Perk of Working at Under The Sun, I got to work in the rain today/ yesterday(or rather, so the clock says) it was amazing. It was actually pouring but I was cleaning the concrete off by power washing it. She told me I could go in, but I didn't. I just cleaned in the rain for 30 minutes. You are a bad influence, very bad actually. Look what you have done!
Cereal can totally be erotic. Think of......a man waking up from sleeping with a woman. He's pouring the milk into his bowl when she comes up behind him and gracefully hugs him from behind, with a bad kick of glee. She feels his body up while he finished pouring and he then half way turns his body and streaches out his neck just far enough to kiss her softly on the lips. He then goes and puts the milk in the fridge and feels the cold chills all over his body. She gets goosebumps from watching him. I don't know where else to go from here. Someone else can finish this story.......to be continued.
Um, Joe? You totally hacked the 1982 Wheaties commercial entitled "The Bad Kick of Glee".
Joe! Keep your porn to yourself! Please!
Hahaha.
Well, at least it's not intentional plagiarism -- I mean, none of us were alive during Wheaties' inappropriate phase.
I've created a monster.
i think the monster was already there, u were just the first one to lift up the covers and give it a peek of the outside world. apparently it got hungry for more.
i don't know what i'm saying, i was stupid to read 4 things last week, b/c now i'm struggling.
I so far don't have any poetry...but I'll work on that.
I've spent all my time of late learning Bright Eyes songs...it's really kind of pathetic. I know eleven now. And my fingers are turning grey again.
This is what comes of boredom coupled with obsession.
yay, thanks rain! i've got a poem song again!
I wish I had asked Easter more questions....do Jessie and I get a brief time period to kindly interrogate you? please? maybe?
kt--i can give you a lift on friday (forgot to say this earlier).
jessie--my wheaties reference was false; i was just making fun of joe's hilarious "she comes up behind him and gracefully hugs him from behind, with a bad kick of glee". sorry to mislead.
kc--you bet.
oh and joe just so you know....you got the job i applied for.
so i hope your happy!!
and i saw you there the other day when i was riding my bike.
i was going to say hello but you looked busy and i didnt want to get hit by a car.
haha
Oh, man. I need to work on making my tone more obviously ironic. I could tell you were kidding because you picked out the most syntactically awkward phrase ("bad kick of glee"? come on, Joe). And Wheaties is such a wholesome cereal!
Uh-oh. Interrogation?
It's been TOO LONG since I've seen Rogues.
...I'm worried. My roommate just said she had no need for a DVD player or stereo.
Blink.
jessie, i promise to help keep you stocked with earbuds.
in 1991, headphones wear largely responsible for the calm between my roommate and me; his midnight was defined by listening to miles davis on vinyl--mine, by sleep.
Camp was great. Now I'm looking forward to mission trip. I'm sorry I've been a no-show so much this summer. And this week as well because my shift starts at 4.
The assistant manager skrewed up all of our schedules and I don't think I was originally scheduled to work Friday. I'm bummed.
Good call, Easter...
I found out she's a football fan. So that means I have the room to myself on Saturdays, right?
yay, tomorrow's friday. i must conserve energy for future fun. my imagination is having fun w/ the somewhat surreal scene of u/Jessie living w/ a female football fan .
I will never look at a Wheaties box the same way again. O_o
& thanks Easterrrrr.
*back kick of glee.
where are we meeting, again?
let's say Gypsy. 4:00p.
kt, i'll be by 'round 3:45p.
it's nearly 11:00p thursday, and i'v got no poetry... = ?
i mean "i've" and no NEW poetry. duh.
it's....1:10a.m. Friday, and I have no poetry either, well, a line or two....
Haha go to sleep and maybe you'll dream up something good
check check check it out, what's it all about..
Mybe I should go to sleep as well
ONE poem...
my successful completion of any more depends on whether the weather allows me to fly this morning?
They say that children, now, they come in all ages. And maybe sometimes old men die with little boy faces.
guys never grow up, enough said. right?
I had a dream about this forum.
Just now.
And I want to go back to sleep.
I guess I'll play "Lua" instead, because my mom just finished yelling at me, and I think when she comes home from Home Depot, I shouldn't be asleep again.
I had a dream and at one point Jessie came in and was green and Easter said it was great.
Weeeeeird......
I was green?
...and Easter approved?
Like, physically green? Or like, environmentally-friendly?
Physically.
I keep promising you guys I'm coming and I never show up. I'm like so...gawd..
I balme my mother for this.
She keeps having me do these things for her every Thursday and Friday and then she swears I can go to Rogue. But of course. I haven't shown up in the past month, have I?
I hate this.
I feel like I'm being held a prisoner in my own house.
Maybe you guys should come and rescue me?
I'm going to the next meeting no matter what.
I just bought myself a brand new bike with this really cool carry tool attachment in the back.
So.
I'll ride my bike to wherever if I had to.
Hopefully I won't have to resort to that. But.
Grr.
Guys, i really miss you.
T-T
Sorry I missed the meeting. Again.
-growlgrumble-
lu..li...la
Kristen, I'll totally come rescue you if you so desire. Call me if you need a ride to the next meeting...
oh, ya. I would have offered to rescue u too, but I wouldn't know quite where to escape to.
Kaytee- I picked u up an app. and can give it to u fri. but we're really short so if u want to drop by a/any LaQuinta and pick up one earlier that would be cool
(there's one by the academy sports on sheridan, or go to baymont on skelly)
Thaaanks Caseyyyyy! & I'll try to get my mom to take me sometime this week.
I might have a license with which to drive to next meeting...Exciting?!!!!
Oh MY Goooood nooooo! Kaytee you drove me once and then I had to go to the hospital with a broken leg and a missing eye, how did you pass?! Ha ha I luuuuuv youuu
Whatever. You know that was the best drive in your life. Don't even lie.
My finger tips hurt! In a good way!
It really was, it made you even more amazing in my eyes<3
kaytee driving? how empowering!
I'm cosigning a f*ing loan w/ my parents...for my parents. but, u know they'll "pay me back"
co-signing on loans gets people no where but the People's Court and Judge Judy where either judge renders her judgement with an expression akin to 'keep your finances and your family separate.' i'm going to bother you about this, kc. yep--gonna have to bug you for more info (even if it's SO not my business).
That sounds dangerous, Casey.
Good luck on your test, Kaytee. If you test at Jenks, don't get the red-haired lady. If you test on the north side, don't get Jessie.
can i request a four oclock meeting?
its cool if it cant happen, ill get there when i get there. i have work til 330 -4ish area
but if nobody has any serious objections a 4 pm meeting would be cool
I will not meet at 4. That is outragous. Impossible. How dare you even ask!
Like we actually care if we meet at 4. It's cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home