Sunday, May 06, 2007

YERP is Saturday, 5/19

We'll discuss the start/end times for YERP later, but for now, let's settle on the date. No one has posted any conflicts--and the only people who had conflicts were Wade & Joe. Wade posted "yeay stuff", so I'm guessing he and Joe confirmed they are NOT scheduled to work that Saturday.

As for this week, we'll be back to Zink on Friday unless you want to try another park. Post ideas promptly, though, so I'm not so last-minute giving information about this Friday's rogue meetingreading.

I know that AP tests are starting, so some of you may be really struggling for time to write. That true, this Friday it will NOT be a BoDable offense if people do not have the requisite 2 poems.

Our event at Barnes & Noble is coming up. It's Friday 5/25, I think. Tomorrow I'll check my email and correct the date if I'm mistaken.

Happy t-storms. I think they're coming...

Heart 12,

Easter

42 Comments:

Blogger lorelei said...

pshaa. first comment!
i can go this saturday. just FYI.
=] so ya...whats the party going to be? like at someone's house or something?

5/06/2007 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Also, this Friday is prom.

So I totally won't be there. Neither will Casey. (Sorry.)

Cameron also had a possible conflict with YERP that he was going to check into.

5/06/2007 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I will/should be, there Friday. AP test(s)! I have one but it wil be very interesting. After which, me and a ton o friends are going out to eat. It will be fantastic.

I am still trying to get off the 19th and 25th.

Saturday, brighteyes! Afer going to Perry OK for y cousin's gratuation and after attending an annual craw-fish broil. This week should be fun, I hope, but it should be. It will be the 5th week in a row I haven't attended a full week of school. My record in 10 weeks from in the fall. I can't beat it, but it will be fun trying! hahhhahahaha

5/07/2007 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!
@ camille's sidewalk cafe.
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

5/07/2007 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Blah, AP testing.

Yay, YERP.

Last night's thunderstorm was a little bit spectacular.

Congrats on finally working for the man, Suzanna!

5/07/2007 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

I completely forgot prom was friday, and I already have 4 ok-ish poems and three drawing in my poetry book. sucky.

i might just go to dinner w/ u guys then ditch fyi. :)

um...ya. other things....see everyone tuesday.

5/07/2007 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...this friday: no senior girls.

weird. a sign of things to come?

wow.

5/07/2007 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm happy for you but you should know jobs suck after a while / =

Can't wait for the YERP AND Bright Eyesssssssssssss, ahhhhhhhhh

5/07/2007 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Actually...Margaret, you should change it to jobs at MAZZIOS start to suck after a while. Camille's will be fabulous!

5/07/2007 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes...it's time for a test run.

5/07/2007 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Okay, everyone needs to (within the next 24 hours) read the following books in order to keep their friendship with me intact:

1)As simple as snow

2)Staying for sarah byrns

3)The curious incident of the dog in the night time.

These are seriously some of the most phenomenal books I've had the pleasure of reading in a very long time. Who would've guess that I would have read them within the same couple of days...


anyways, you have to read them. Ready, set, go.

5/07/2007 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

hahhaahha, no. I think not. So busy! Ah. I am already tired of the school week, and that never happens. My planner is full every day before I even get to school. So frustrating. Wait, I just remembered things I have to add to it, rehersla everyday and work Wednesday! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

5/08/2007 12:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime was awesome. We read it in the book club Mrs. Merrill had going for a while...

I had a dream last night that Jonathan decided HE was going to carry the baby this time (I don't know what "this time" means since we haven't had any news of the kind) and McKenzie was very concerned about what he was eating and how many video games he was playing while pregnant.

5/08/2007 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

I hope this group can double as a support group, because I had a terrible night.

=[

5/08/2007 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

what happened?

and weird dream about johnathan being pregnant. do you think he would be a good mommy? haha

5/08/2007 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

He would make a better mother than I would.

Seriously. In the dream, he was decorating a nursery...Green Lantern wallpaper and all manner of Marvel memorabilia. For a daughter, I think. It was awesome.

Sorry you had a terrible night, Cameron. We function pretty well as a support group, as luck would have it. If you care to divulge your misery to the blogosphere.

5/08/2007 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Bad nights suck. Good ones don't. We're very supportive--we give out GHs, hex yeah.

If my parents had given my room a Marvel theme as a child I probably would have been ten times a better person than I am now. Alas :(

...Yesterday don't matter if it's gone...

5/08/2007 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Me, too.

Tear the fruit from the tree
Break the skin with your teeth.
Is it bitter or sweet?
All depends on your timing.

5/09/2007 07:07:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

always eat the berries when they're bitter, b/c otherwise they belong to the birds you know

5/09/2007 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Thundering again, god damn it.

...I just can't get a break, as far as flying goes.

I LOVE storms. But if it doesn't cut it out, I'll never finish my instrument rating. And the thunder won't be so miraculous if it happens every day.

5/09/2007 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

It will never loose it's awesomeness, no matter how often it occurs.
3.5 days.........!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2007 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Brighteyes!

5/09/2007 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

So where we goin' tomorrah?

5/10/2007 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

dont be pissed, but my friend Zach hates working the position he was assigned , and work was going to chew his ass out if he didnt find someone to cover for him.

So i obliged being the nice person I am. BUT I do have my poetry prepared and such. However, its from 4:30 to 8:30 i have to work.

DONT BE MAD

=[

5/10/2007 05:50:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

What is that? Yes. That is the sound of the boys in attendance falling by 1/2. I have......dare I say it? Rehersal. from 3:45 to....4:30? I will try to get there. "I have rehersal" is supposed to be an excuse for things you don't want to do, not things you do want to do. This is unfortunate.

5/10/2007 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

hm.

5/10/2007 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Argh...stupid parody.
Stupid work.

I am contemplating getting a job over the summer at one of the FBOs at the airport...pulling airplanes and refueling them and directing pilots where to park.

The problem is that I have NO reason to get a job. And LOTS of reason to keep my schedule free to go spend bunches of time at the new cabin.

5/10/2007 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I forgot to add: stupid prom.

That's Joe, Cameron, Casey and me out for Friday. You CAN meet at a coffee shop if you so choose.

5/10/2007 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

damn. that sounds cool, like Jag. !! infinitely better than waitressig...on the other hand eerily like my mom.

5/10/2007 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

waitressing i mean...ants crawled into the keys and died. now they stick. morbid

5/10/2007 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i only begrudge absences when they're announced last-minute.

5/10/2007 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh, and we're going to zink because that's what i posted last sunday and no one made a comment-drive to change that. i cannot make last-minute changes because in the very least, it inconveniences parent drivers.

5/10/2007 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Fantastic. So, I was going to be able to show up, ut now my mom is leaving mid-day tomorrow(Friday) o go to morman because my sister's car broke down. And guess what. Please excuse the profanity. Now we have to fucking spend the money I was going to get to put down on a car, on my sister's fucked up car. Fan-fucking-tastic. I just keep getting screwed over. Everytime something fiancially good happend in my favor, it falls through because of my sister. I'm not bitter.........

5/11/2007 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

*but
*to
*Noman
*Financially
(anger)

5/11/2007 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

That sucks...

On the upside, you can save the money you're making at your job for Car Things.

5/11/2007 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hope you guys had a good meeting.


I missed you.

5/12/2007 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

we did have a good meeting--unusual because of the absent seniors, for certain. we missed you, too.

the meeting devolved into the first ever fully submerged rogue in zink creek. hope your mom's not too pissed, kristen. also, it was the first time we ever watched fellow rogues' shoes float down zink creek...or in the case of katies, sink down the creek. wait. kristen's sank, too. throwing debris on the non-creek adventurers was a highlight for sure.

will be glad when we can all be together again!

5/12/2007 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Next time I hope Joe's the one that wears tennis shoes...

Also, I have a fever of a 101. WHAT? I know. The healing power of Bright Eyes and four advil will have to suffice though, 'coz I will not miss today for any stupid headache...

5/12/2007 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

101

5/12/2007 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

why is sickness clutching our Kaytee in it's crusty boney hands?!

yes. prom happened. and i've grown a whole weeks worth without you guys.

5/12/2007 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

OMG Casey.

I love those books by the way.

I'm almost done with the first one.

=D

5/12/2007 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...I'm kind of in love with a rockstar from Omaha.

5/13/2007 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home