Welcome New Staff & Reminders to All
It's a rather chilly Saturday afternoon, and I'm prepping to go to Hobby Lobby and purchase findings for our jewelry-making weekend. Please tell me more than a couple of you are signing on for tomorrow...?
I think it's appropriate to heartily welcome our new staff to the website. Hopefully by now-ish you've created blogspot IDs and are able to post comments. If you've not--and if you're just reading--please do sign up and create a free ID. Please do NOT tell others of this site, though. We keep this as undercover as possible--don't want random non-rogues dropping in to read up on our plans, etc.
For the upcoming week, I need everyone every morning in my room working on something Spring Market related. Margaret & Suzanna proved themselves on Friday to be darn good button-makers, so I'm going to keep them on that task (and jewelry, too, of course). The rest of us need to work on jewelry. I will try to get our supplies transportable so I can get them up to school with relative ease. It's also time to rethink t-shirts. I'm going to need a few people dedicated to making the t-shirts for sale. As with the buttons, if we get a couple of consistent people working on the t-shirt project, our finished product should be quality. Additionally, I am thinking I will put our new freshmen girls on a mug project...give me the weekend to figure out the details, and I'll present a prototype for all of your approval. Last, is it too ghetto/elementary to make inexpensive bookmarks to sell? Before you poo-poo this idea, think about it--LOW overhead means almost 100% profit. Hmmm? Hmmmmmm??
Alright. I'm off. Please REcomment your availability for tomorrow.
Heart 12,
Easter
I think it's appropriate to heartily welcome our new staff to the website. Hopefully by now-ish you've created blogspot IDs and are able to post comments. If you've not--and if you're just reading--please do sign up and create a free ID. Please do NOT tell others of this site, though. We keep this as undercover as possible--don't want random non-rogues dropping in to read up on our plans, etc.
For the upcoming week, I need everyone every morning in my room working on something Spring Market related. Margaret & Suzanna proved themselves on Friday to be darn good button-makers, so I'm going to keep them on that task (and jewelry, too, of course). The rest of us need to work on jewelry. I will try to get our supplies transportable so I can get them up to school with relative ease. It's also time to rethink t-shirts. I'm going to need a few people dedicated to making the t-shirts for sale. As with the buttons, if we get a couple of consistent people working on the t-shirt project, our finished product should be quality. Additionally, I am thinking I will put our new freshmen girls on a mug project...give me the weekend to figure out the details, and I'll present a prototype for all of your approval. Last, is it too ghetto/elementary to make inexpensive bookmarks to sell? Before you poo-poo this idea, think about it--LOW overhead means almost 100% profit. Hmmm? Hmmmmmm??
Alright. I'm off. Please REcomment your availability for tomorrow.
Heart 12,
Easter

26 Comments:
I'm there tomorrow. I think I'm going to spend Easter flying and Roguing.
Bookmarks could be cool, I think. It really depends.
Don't we need a trip to the thrift store to look for good t-shirts? And/or Walgreen's?
Can I ask why you targeted the freshmen for the mug project? And why you decided on true freshmen instead of Rogue freshmen, which would include Cameron?
I sent it to him.
Also no me tomorrow because of work BUT thank you so much Easter for letting Suzanna and I do buttons, it makes me feel like I'm actually helping ( :
Happy Easter Everyone!<333
I'm pretty sure I'll still be there tomorrow. I have a head cold & my mom thinks it's the end of the world, but I think I can convince her that a running nose won't hinder me from doing Rogue things...
I'm excited about Rogue tomorrow.
I am not excited about Jane Austen.
Sense is for suckers.
No, "Luck is for suckers" hahahaha.
So, I most likly can't come tomorrow/later today because...I'm Catholic. We HAVE to have a HUGE dinner on all Catholic holidays. I enjoy the food alot, but not the company. I will try my hardest to come.
wow. so it's going to be me, jessie, and kt (if she's not too sick). oh, well--i did say that everyone has to sign up for 2 time-slots, so it could be that we'll all be really spread out and none of our work efforts will be very well attended. i hadn't really thought about that...but i'm not worried. maybe today at the jewelry event those of us here can mock up a bookmark to present to the group for approval. ? happy easter!
We are eating at 2:00p.m.....so.....I might make it there...a little later/after 5:00p.m. Then again, maybe not. I have a better feeling now that I can come though.
Delayed. we are no longer eating t two, it seems that the 5.5 pound leg of lamb will for some odd reason take over 2 hourse. It's a really small leg of lamb though, so I don't know why it would take so long. For lamb, it's.....well, I don't remember how long per pound, but it should take forever.
Still no comment from the new Rogues.
This is a fell omen.
It's really hard to do my homework when I know that there isn't, and has never been, any reason to work so obsessively. At this point, I could make 59.5% in every class and be just fine.
Did we make it a point to tell them all they had to comment...?
My mom had decided on an impromptu dinner...I'll be there today, but maybe a few minutes late? Yeah.
woooooo
sorry about that fella's. I QUIT MY JOB
=D
Heart12.
oh and it's cameron.
Yay! Cameron has commented, and will no longer have work conflicts. I hope it wasn't a job that was necessary. And/or that you find a better one.
Also, Easter, when I told you I'd see you bright and early in the morning, that was an utter lie. I'll not be at school at all tomorrow...and honestly, I'd rather sleep in than come for before-school Roguing and then leave again.
Casey's not going to be there either.
yeah my deepest apologies go out for interrupting our meeting. and for making my presence so short, i know how much you all love me.
:]
My computer is rediculous. Therefore, I had to spend the last 15 minutes making a new blogger account.
So I guess Margaret and I need to agree on a time this week when we can both collaborate on the buttons. I should be there before school.
On a different note, I think my life is complete now because I actually get to visit a foreign country this summer! That's right. I'm going to MEXICO. This is bliss.
Woah! Cameron, you quit your job? That sucks, but at the same time...I'm impressed.
Logging in is such a task on here...Blogger doesn't KNOW me anymore. We're so disconnected. It doesn't CARE about me anymore. I think we need some time apart.
I think I need to find a better system for getting to your room in the morning, Easter. Like, not washing my pass REPEATEDLY IN THE WASHER KJGAGIJERITJyJOADdfagkl.
The end.
guten tag. Ich bin lesen gut.....buch(plural ending). Ihr sein serh gut und interesante. I ch bin mude. Ich willst (take) ein deusche. Guten Nacht.
Yes, definitely there are PINK PAPER fragments in the dryer-lint. !!!!
Tomorrow morning I will try to see if I can get to school NOT before you, Easter, but early enough so that Connely won't catch me (dun dun dun). But no guarrantees?
Joe, those are the most rudimentary German sentances I have ever read. Can't you do any better?
YO. i wanna help.
Hey guys!
I'm all for helping out. I'll try to be there Monday, I just have wake up 30 minutes earlier than usual. Ugh! Heh, whatever. Count me in.
And Easter. Are the new Rogues supposed to attend this Spring Market that we never knew about? If so, please bring it up at our next meeting. Or tell us sometime during the week. We seriously have no clue what's going on at this point...
Thanks Casey, I'm excited too. We're going to be building houses, delivering food baskets to locals, and throwing a "fun day" for the little kids. It'll be alot of work, but honestly, what could be a more satisfying way to spend a week?
I think bookmarks are a great idea. Who could say no to virtually 100% profit gain? We might even consider attaching some of our crappy buttons to them. Just a thought.
Yes, traveling is good. I never understand why mission trips have to range so far afield, but traveling is good.
See you guys in the morning for buttons, etc.
Way to break up with Blogger, Kaytee. Don't take him back. Ever.
a mug project sounds lovley!
Post a Comment
<< Home