Thursday, March 01, 2007

Friday is Rogue Alumni Day

It has been a busy week, and I have forgotten to post about the Alumni day until now. My bad. It IS tomorrow, 3/2 (first Friday of the month). Because of its being hellweek for RogueNight, I am excusing anyone's lack of poetry. I will expect, though, in return, a full attention to the readings of others. I don't want people to disrespect readers who DO have poetry, especially our alums (who--if any show--probably WILL have poetry to share).

We will have plenty of time at our meeting/reading to discuss RogueNight and let our alums know how it went (if they don't get to make it).

I would like us to meet at the 15th St. coffee house...4:00ish. It'll probably be 4:15 before many of us arrive.

Heart 12,

Easter

13 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

RogueNight was good this year, I think.
I don't know if my perception has changed or if the snack bar wasn't as transformed as it normally is, but all in all I think it went well. We had enough coffee after all. And we got done with the cleaning up rather early. Good for us.

I can't wait for alum day tomorrow...I'm looking forward to a Friday. Just for some time to decompress and see you fantastic people.

Did you notice Youngker totally did not come to RogueNight?

3/02/2007 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Amazing. It that a good enough adjative? No. Splendid, no, how about...Phatasmigorific? Almost. Well, tonight was that indded. I enjoyed myself and I thought it was amazing. We certainly did get cleaned up quickly..we are soooooo efficient. Power to us, the amazing Rogues of today and tomorrow. We kick ass.
Can't wait 'til tomorrow.....much later today in fact. :-)! I lack my explosion of smilies nd that makes me sad, but Rogue makes it better.

3/02/2007 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, damn. On to recruitment. You're right, Wade.

it's FRIDAY.

3/02/2007 08:04:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

...I'm in love!

I think we did pretty good. I'm amazed we cleaned up so fast. The horror stories we were told led me to believe we'd NEVER leave the school...

3/02/2007 08:13:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha. I believed we would never leave, too. But we are awesome squared, apparently.

This was a good week on all but the sleeping front. And now I'm off to remedy that...until however early in the morning Dad wants us to return to the airport.

Heart 12, Rogues.

3/02/2007 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

hi

3/03/2007 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yay! The preperations for Spring Market are great because they involve us just kind of bonding and someone else worrying about the details.
Spring is happening, guys.

I feel not so great this morning. I hate being sick on weekends.

3/03/2007 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Is Mr. McDonald's first name Mark? And if it is, is he the only Mark McDonald?

I don't want to e-mail Rogue pictures to some random McDonma in the TPS system.

3/03/2007 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Rogue night was amazing! Sorry I couldn't be there right after school though.
Spring is amazing as well and makes me so so happy ( =

3/03/2007 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Home and computer programming at 11 on a Saturday?

3/03/2007 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Ah! the post screwed up for me again and it erased my comment. Ah! I don't want to re type everything. Jist/Gist (however you spell it) COmputer Programing sounds like a cool class and Wade, I am reconsidering the swim thing. It could work.

3/04/2007 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Weird, weird.
If you guys join the swim team, I'm totally coming to one of your meets next year, to tell you how weird it is.

Life is pretty much good. Today.

3/04/2007 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Wow. On first reading, I thought Wade meant I had to write an essay.

Which I could certainly do. But one would wonder why.

3/05/2007 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home