Sunday, February 04, 2007

Here we are--

Here we are. It is the fourth of February. We've got just under a month to get stuff ready for RogueNight, including the following: (1) plan out decorations (2) figure out how to pull off a 'theme' (3) prep t-shirts for sale (4) prep buttons for sale & (5) get our readers rounded up and practiced.

I am relieved to have academic bowl season closed. It was a brilliant season, don't get me wrong, but it was hard to reconcile its needs with those of Rogue at times in my head. With more time to focus on RogueNight and more time for me to work on my own planning and organizing, I hope to get comfortable with time tables and dates for afterschool Rogue work within a week or so. I will ask you for your availabilties, so please have an idea of your work/activity schedules in advance.

Let's start trying to revive our excitement for RogueNight so that our energy will help to propel us to success.

Big Heart 12,

Easter

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Sigh. It's over.

So now my availability is "always" after school. On Mondays my availability ends before six, you can have all of Fridays, and Mu Alpha Theta will strike suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of the week.

2/04/2007 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

suzanna--when your cheerleader cousins get whiney (because don't ALL cheerleader/cousins?) just offer as consolation to whatever their complaint is: "Well, none of it woulda happen'd if the rubber hadn't tore" and see how they reply.

2/04/2007 04:48:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

And then LEER at them.

2/04/2007 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hahaha

"Dysfunctional" is the WotD.

2/04/2007 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

BAck in Tulsa and nothing has changed except the date and how tired my body is.

Rogue Night...I am ready after waiting and waiting and waiting. But now it will finally come and time will move on.

Shit. 4 minutes 'til guy cheerleading at Tyler Sparks' house. I have to go.

2/04/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hahaha. Ha.

Also, I'm now Facebook friends with Michael and Patrick from BK. And I don't resent it even a little bit because you know what? We beat them.

2/05/2007 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

The Shankill Butchers ride tonight. You better shut your windows tight. They're sharpening their cleavers and their knives, and taking all their whiskey by the pint.

'Cause everybody knows if you don't mind your mother's words a wicked wind will blow the ribbons from your curls. Everybody moan, everybody shake -- the Shankill Butcher's gonna catch you awake.

2/05/2007 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home