Sunday, January 28, 2007

...this week

Alright. This week we've got these things:

(1) Tuesday night reading @ SoB w/ other TPS poets.
(2) Some time before Friday check out the Feb. calendar in my room and mark YOUR choice for a February RogueNight date
(3) Friday SoB...at SoB.

Once Academic Bowl season is wrapped up (after this Saturday), I hope to put a tighter focus on Rogue for the spring. My intern begins teaching nearly full-time in my classes this week, so I should have some much-needed time to organize and plan, so look out biotches!

Awwwww--it's been too long since I last called you biotches, biotches!

Anyhow, please DO come Tuesday night if you can (I will confirm the time tomorrow, but I think it's 6:30p)...and DO come by to put your initials on the date on the calendar YOU like best for a February RogueNight.

Heart 12,

Easter

20 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

there will be no me on tuesday, i'll be at work )'; or maybe it's a good thing because reading to that many people is scary...

1/28/2007 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Won't be there on Tuesday. Have a 99s meeting.
And it HAS been a while since you called us biotches.

I'm wondering what's going to happen when you get organize. And I'm really glad I wasn't in your class during the reign of a student teacher.

And. STATE. Jonathan says we have to win.

1/28/2007 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

organized*

1/28/2007 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i am CERTAIN that the poetry reading is TOMORROW night, 1/30--6:00p @ SoB.

please post if you are going to come and read. i know margaret is working and jessie is flying...what about the rest of you? PLEASE some of you come...

1/29/2007 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

My thing is at 7 now. I can show up for about thirty minutes.

1/29/2007 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...I'm going to guess "Absolutely Sweet Marie". Which is a great Bob Dylan song.

1/29/2007 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I am fairly certain I am coming tomorrow. Confirmation should occur in the AM.

Blogger is stupid and makes me sign in twice. WHY?!

1/29/2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'll be there, but I might need a ride. So, Easter, if you have Academic Bowl tomorrow after school...maybe you could take me?

1/29/2007 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

sure, joe. if you need a ride i can take you.

1/30/2007 07:16:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

GOOD LUCK GUYS! I WISH I WAS THERE TO READ WITH YOU! /=

1/30/2007 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Done.

Absolutely.

1/30/2007 09:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yeah...sorry I had to skip out early, Easter. I hope the next round, if there was one, went well.

And I wish there had been some other students there.

That corner of people I "knew" from Booker T (who was that guy? he might have been dating Gracie?) didn't know anything about the reading beforehand. Gracie asked me if we were the group Rogue, though, so I don't know what that's about. Maybe Edison kids talk about us.

1/30/2007 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

***SNOW***

1/31/2007 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Oh, to be snowed/iced out...again.

I saw "Freedom Writers" tonight. It was an awesome and inspiring movie. Glad when I invited everone to go 2 weeks ago I was imidiatly and vulgarly shut down. If "vulgarly" is even a word. If not, well I used it anyway, I can add a sufix to an adjative how/whenever I want.

1/31/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

My mom is refusing to drive me to school. WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?
This makes as much sense to me as it does to you, I promise.

2/01/2007 07:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha.
Vulgar is a word and may be turned into an adverb. It doesn't fit in your sentence, though. Unless I cursed at you. Which I might have.

2/01/2007 08:00:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i am late in my posting this: confirmed SoB at SoB tomorrow. 4p - 5:15p, and we are on the school calendar for roguenight on 3/1. fyi.

2/01/2007 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yey for March the 1st!

2/03/2007 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Here.

2/03/2007 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Once, on a yellow piece of paper with green lines, he tried another poem
And he called it "Absolutely Nothing" because that's what it was really all about.
And he gave himself an A,
and a slash on each damned wrist
And he hung it on the bathroom door becuase this time he didn't think he could reach the kitchen.

2/03/2007 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home