Christmas Eve
Happy Christmas Eve, all! Or, for those who prefer, happy belated solstice! I am glad we were able to gather last evening. Thank you all for bringing goodies to share--it's always nice to do a pot-luck type party: There are so many snacks to sample!
I hope you all take time over the next several days to reflect on the year, do some good writing, and be prepared for an SoB late next week.
Stay warm, dearies--it's a little chilly out today.
Heart 12,
Easter
I hope you all take time over the next several days to reflect on the year, do some good writing, and be prepared for an SoB late next week.
Stay warm, dearies--it's a little chilly out today.
Heart 12,
Easter

14 Comments:
Oh, God, Casey. I'm so sorry.
While you're baking, sit them down with a nice copy of "Bitch" and see if that fixes them.
Also, stroking of the male anything is probably weird around your family.
Casey's comment makes me laugh. :]
Last night was definitely a success & what not.
Oh, Christmas.
I'll probably be smited for celebrating it.
Merry Christmas All! Omg! It's finally here! I love it!
Casey.......your comment..:-)...
....and yes, it was fun, the party was amazing!
Joe definitely just said 'Omg.'
Ew, Joe. :[
Yeah...I'm not sure how I feel about oh em gee.
Oscar Mike Golf.
So my...step-cousin? just left. And man, was that weird. For like 5 hours.
don't give me that face kaytee....
So, how was everyone's Christmas?!
Ecepts awkward, many holidays for alot of families are, but other than that!
:[
Marry chrismas guys! I hope you had an amazing time today!!! Like OMG as Joe would say....; )
ha hahaha
...ok. i just watched an interview with jessica simpson--yes, morning tv IS that bad--and when asked what she likes to do when she's not on the road, she said she likes to read poetry to/with a friend. shocking, true, but she added "it's just the yumminess of the words..." and i thought 'wow.' on the heels of that, an audience member asked if she had any talents beyond acting and singing and i braced for her to say she writes poetry. thankfully, instead, she said, "i can burp really loud". just thought this all TOTALLY deserved mention--like OMG.
Haha.
I also liked "Marry Christmas", like it's a command.
Remind me not to marry anyone as a direct result of the prom.
ummmm what can i say a blonde moment.....*blush*
Post a Comment
<< Home