Friday SoB & Saturday Party
Since everyone else is asking, I will, too: Are we SoBing today? I posted Monday that I was leaving this up to you all to arrange. So hop to it! Post &/or call people to inform.
As for tomorrow, remember: All need to bring a snack & be at my house around 5:30p. The party will be over around 8:30p. If you need my address (and most of you probably do), get it from me today at SoB (whenever that'll be--hint, hint: Someone suggest a time!) or text my cell, and I'll text you back my address. You can mapquest it for directions. 857-4035.
Jessie: My (Our, I'm sure) thoughts are with your family.
Easter
As for tomorrow, remember: All need to bring a snack & be at my house around 5:30p. The party will be over around 8:30p. If you need my address (and most of you probably do), get it from me today at SoB (whenever that'll be--hint, hint: Someone suggest a time!) or text my cell, and I'll text you back my address. You can mapquest it for directions. 857-4035.
Jessie: My (Our, I'm sure) thoughts are with your family.
Easter

15 Comments:
How about 2 o'clock?
Well, if there's word to be spread, I'll get on it.
This is assuming 2 works for everybody.
I'm out for SoB; my mom's working so I don't have a ride, unless someone can come pick me up.
The holidays have eaten Suzanna. o_o
Yeah! That makes 8 or 9 attending?
8 + Easter = 5 sophomores + 3 seniors - Casey.
jessie: every time you remind me of the imbalance of rogue classification i die a little.
glad to know suzanna will be joining us!
if anyone loses my address or gets lost, call or text my cell: 857-4035
Duly noted.
9 = Us.
both! But I prefer good gifts. lol
Tacky is apperently okay from what I hear.
wtf mate?
Both or either, Suzanna. Depending on budget and ease of shopping.
Your Harry Potter ornaments can keep my Lord of the Rings ones company in their nerd-dom.
Awesome.
Wow -- I think I just got demoted in the nerd hierarchy. I have no such ornaments.
I have an essay I wrote in fifth grade hanging on our tree -- that's kinda nerdy. But...just can't compete.
I am writting this comment on Easter's computer!
I do indeed. Aragorn is the angel at the top of the tree.
& it depends on the topic of your essay, Jessie.
Yeah...it's just about xmas traditions. Not like particle physics or anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home