Sunday, November 05, 2006

Now what?

Alright. We successfully round-tabled all of the entries to our '06 Rogue publication. We've got something like 80, so with YOUR material we'll have more like 100. I like that--a lot.

But now what? Here's what: We have to compile a list of all of the names of our poets, look up their schedules, and mark where they are. We then have to get their submission BACK to them for proper RESUBMISSION on one of the 1/3 page "forms". We need to do that this week...in the a.m. If you're thick w/ Wallace, you're going to be gold because I think she has everyone's schedule cards--so she would likely let us browse them to get the info we need. If Wallace does not have the cards, we'll either camp out in the counselors' office or in the library and draw out the info we need. This has to be done (1) soon and (2) accurately. We need to make a 'congrats' letter (or find the old on on my school PC) and have it ready to fill out/in when we get our poets' info.

When that's all done, we can breathe for about a week.

Once the submissions come back to us in the proper format, we will mock up our magazine and have a printing/collating party at Jessie's dad's office. We need a date for this ASAP.

In sum: You need to come in the a.m. ready to do some kind of work for Rogue this week. Please post your availability so I can try to make a kind of schedule or chores list so we can expedite our morning work more efficiently.

You're doing great. I could even say that you're shinin' like a bulb light.

Heart 12,

Easter

24 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha.
I'll volunteer for schedule-getting. Wallace pretty much likes me.

The calendar says we could be gone from the 22 to the 26. Of course, that all depends on weather.

11/05/2006 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

100 is super amazing awesome.
I can come ALL WEEK A.M. because my rides have changed (finally). :]

11/05/2006 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'll be there in the morning.

11/06/2006 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...Casey? I'm worried about you. Didn't see you today; hope you're well.

11/06/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Casey was in my classes; I think she was fine.

Comma splice.

Heart11.

11/06/2006 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

"The fate of the nation hangs from lonely jack-o-lantern lights..."

My only good political poem. It applies every election day.

11/07/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Rogue has been so politically and religiously; what's a better word than aware? So....intuative? swould that grasp what I mean to say? oh well if it doesn't hopefully you all realize whgat I mean.

11/07/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

whgat?

11/07/2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ha! I'm gonna have to echo Easter on that one.

Plus, misusing semi-colons is a sin.

It should be noted that I'm cheering about the downfall of Republicans and Rumsfeld alike. I could only wish that Bush had resigned himself, since he's the most culpable in the case of the Iraq War. I mean -- seriously. He's Commander-In-Chief. It can't all be thrust onto the Secretary of Defense, you know?

11/08/2006 05:50:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

friday is SoB @ BSL

11/08/2006 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

sippin on gin and juice, just laid back.

11/09/2006 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

why you be buggin' like i'm some kind of ho?

11/09/2006 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

what's the deal with all the random lines of I don't know what?

11/10/2006 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

That's just you not knowing pop culture from...I don't know. Any other thing in the Universe.

I'm kind of enamored with Wade's poster of David Bowie, by the way.

And, baffling word of the day? Sister-in-law.

11/11/2006 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Joe probably doesn't have pop-culture genes. :[

& thank you guys for attempting a search and rescue mission for my notebook. It was really really awesome of you. Heart freaking twelve times forever.

11/11/2006 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I'm excited about the Rain of Scorpios.

My niece/nephew is going to be a taurus, or, if his/her mother is right about the "inevitable" late birth, a gemini? I don't know what this means.

And it is to be known that I am laughing in a sinister way and endorsing your addiction 100 per cent, Suzanna. What can I say? I'm an enabler.

11/11/2006 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

I prefer Reign of Scorpios.

11/11/2006 04:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Fair enough.

11/11/2006 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

^ It's a message from God. ^

11/11/2006 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Secret shopping must be MUCH better than regular shopping. I mean, if one considers that shopping is at the bottom of the continuum.

...I'm shinin' like a bulblight.

11/11/2006 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

I stole $900 for secret shoppers last month, and because they were 'secret', they couldn't tell on me.

11/11/2006 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ha!

...everybody knows it's all about the things that get stuck inside of your head.

11/12/2006 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

according to my training in first aid, if a thing gets stuck in your head, you should leave it there and bandage around and over it. let the medical professionals be the ones to remove things that get stuck in your head. it's good information.

11/12/2006 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, otherewise the person who you would be pulling it out of, may sue you, or if they die, their family might sue you for killing them. Isn't it wondeful that that's what our society has turned to. Um... so are we just that cool that we get an info-blogger-secret-shopper-mercial or what?
In recent news: another young girl succums to the addictive show of Buffy. Even after it stops, more just keep onm following, that's pretty amazing.

11/12/2006 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home