Round Tabling
The party was a great time! The costumes were fun, but we should definitely put more effort and energy into them next year! Orrrrrr...we could hold a masque in the post-Christmas time--like in the spring: Valentine's? And we could costume for that to get more practice..
As for this week, we need to plan on round tabling. Come in the a.m. as early as possible. Bring your Rogue PermaPass; let's try to start BY 8:15a, meaning, try to come a little earlier than that. If we could knock out 20 poems/day we could probably move through our stash in a week. We still have to contact the people whose poems we're willing to publish to get them to get them on our 1/3 page slips...and we need to give them ample time to get 'em back to us. These things considered, our time is slim. We've got a month...
Provided we are approved for 11/30 in the snack bar, we need to start contemplating RogueNight design and table decor--plus other activities (like the balloon pit), etc. Start spinning on these things and see what ideas you generate.
This Friday's Rogue would be an "alumni welcome" day, but Jennie posted that she can't come and I know Raul is working...probably Katrina is, too. Lately, many of us have been almost too busy to write, so I want a heads-up on who will have material this week. If we're looking at a thin week, I'd like to suggest doing an SoB bonding type meeting instead--@ SoB, perhaps, or at the new Starbucks. Ideas?
...let the work begin!
Easter
As for this week, we need to plan on round tabling. Come in the a.m. as early as possible. Bring your Rogue PermaPass; let's try to start BY 8:15a, meaning, try to come a little earlier than that. If we could knock out 20 poems/day we could probably move through our stash in a week. We still have to contact the people whose poems we're willing to publish to get them to get them on our 1/3 page slips...and we need to give them ample time to get 'em back to us. These things considered, our time is slim. We've got a month...
Provided we are approved for 11/30 in the snack bar, we need to start contemplating RogueNight design and table decor--plus other activities (like the balloon pit), etc. Start spinning on these things and see what ideas you generate.
This Friday's Rogue would be an "alumni welcome" day, but Jennie posted that she can't come and I know Raul is working...probably Katrina is, too. Lately, many of us have been almost too busy to write, so I want a heads-up on who will have material this week. If we're looking at a thin week, I'd like to suggest doing an SoB bonding type meeting instead--@ SoB, perhaps, or at the new Starbucks. Ideas?
...let the work begin!
Easter

6 Comments:
I like earlier, that's good. Also, tomarrow/ WEdnesday, I won't be at school. I have YLT. I'll be there Thursday
I HAVE THINGS. !!!.
Yes for early tomorrow for me, & not sure about later in the week/weeks. Will see??
Let's NOT give our custom to the Starbucks that will compete with SoB.
And I'm flying at 1, so if we do it early, I won't be there.
I think we should do something Friday night if it's a bonding activity. There's no reason we have to stick to regular afternoon meetings, is there?
Is Easter's conference schedule the regular school day?
Margaret thinks we should go to the zoo again. WE STOPPED THE WORLD LAST TIME.
& scratch that about me getting to your room early, Easter, things happened and plans were altered and blahhhh............sorry :[
well, i can't Friday night. Sorry. Well, I'm sure that something will work out.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home