New Dynamics
It has taken me a week to update; sorry 'bout that. I hope you've all been dutifully listening to your muses to ensure much new poetry for Friday's SoBsL. I sent out a letter to Suzanna today inviting her to join us this Friday for a reading. Depending on how everything goes, we'll see about bringing her on fulltime.
Since we've very recently graduated several rogues and added one Margaret the dynamics of our group are changing. And let me not even mention the budding of strange, incestual rogue love of late and how THAT changes dynamics... Anyhow, I want us to be focused on our task of challenging each other to produce good poetry and be able to share it in an environment that is friendly, attentive, and nurturing. I don't like being the only person who has something to say about everything people read. Now, I know, I know. You all do try to comment, and that's so awesome. But I need you to try harder. I want it to be a goal.
Friday approaches. I'm so ready. I like the new venue, what with the QT drinks and all, and I'm eager to hear your new art.
Heart 12,
Easter
Since we've very recently graduated several rogues and added one Margaret the dynamics of our group are changing. And let me not even mention the budding of strange, incestual rogue love of late and how THAT changes dynamics... Anyhow, I want us to be focused on our task of challenging each other to produce good poetry and be able to share it in an environment that is friendly, attentive, and nurturing. I don't like being the only person who has something to say about everything people read. Now, I know, I know. You all do try to comment, and that's so awesome. But I need you to try harder. I want it to be a goal.
Friday approaches. I'm so ready. I like the new venue, what with the QT drinks and all, and I'm eager to hear your new art.
Heart 12,
Easter

10 Comments:
"anyhow...." what a nice ice breaker from the relationship topic. :-) Easter, you have reacted so..so....calmly, it really was unexpected. I figured you would go crazy, but I feel less awkward now. Friday....can't wait, I am so looking forward to going.
Now, I do expect most if not everyone who reads this before the game tomarrow night at 7:30, to attend. Plan on being slightly early so you can hear myself and the rest of Choral sing the National Anthem. Easter, this includes you. And don't show up a little late just to piss me off. I won't be at school tomarrow/Thursday, but I will friday, see you all tomarrow night.
I'm kind of surprised that made the post.
And I learned a new word! Because I was thinking it was "incestuous" -- and so is dictionary.com. You know, I think we should revive Fenglish in all of its glory.
I remember putting a lot of energy into the button idea when we went to get Bartley's button-making apparatus. I even have some stuff saved on my computer, but it's all lame.
I begin to worry about whether or not I'll have any poetry for Friday. I've just now finished all of my homework (except for Latin and history and drama, because it's late and I really just want to go to sleep).
And the football game? Hm. Can I use your room for a phone booth tomorrow, Easter?
...I actually meant for the use of a phone. Rather than for randomly changing clothes or becoming a superhero or scribbling prostitutes' phone numbers...
...so am i to assume 'incestual' is not recognized by d.com? i so thought i had an 'in' with them for any word i decided to coin...
Haha. Google recognizes it, but dictionary is sticking with "incestuous".
...Name the song!
"Early one morning, just as the sun was rising. I heard a maid singing in the valley below. 'Oh, don't deceive me. Oh, never leave me. How could you use a poor maid so?'"
It's from Buffy season 7. Spike's "trigger" song that makes him start killing people. That Robin plays in iTunes version 1.
So, don't expect me to go again, but that football game was actually worth attending.
thank you for attending, it was amazing, and Wade and Margret also attended! Yeah! Okay, wel at this point I find that it is time to read, do home work, then start memorizing the script? should I start now? or can it wait? This is so stressfull.
Also, remember, tomarrow/today Suzanna will be attending the meeting.
When asking "can it wait?" in reference to your lines for Mrs. Harrington, the answer is always NO. Learn your lines fast so when rehearsal comes around you can focus on blocking and interacting with the others.
Also? I think Cody was a very good choice, Easter.
So, we saw April at the Center of the Universe.
Joe and Hunter and Paige met April. O.o;
Post a Comment
<< Home