73rd & Admiral
That's the intersection nearest the drive-in. If you guys want to do the drive-in, I'm on board. SoB could work, too. Oh, AND--if some of you could find it in your hearts to come to school at some point and help me with the disaster that is my unpacked room, that'd rock. There could be pizza in it in exchange for hard work and creative decorating.
It's Sunday morning! I love Sunday mornings!
Easter
It's Sunday morning! I love Sunday mornings!
Easter

7 Comments:
My mom said I could probably come help out in your room if you need it.
When? Today? Tomorrow? Yesterday? Next year?
Whoa. Wade didn't say he was getting baptized. Well, congratulations. If congratulations are in order. I'm really unsure about the etiquette there.
I'm willing to work on the new classroom, if it happens this week. We're leaving town next week on Sunday, and I won't be back until the Sunday before school starts.
Does anyone want to go bowling tonight?
8:00 tonight, Riverlanes. It's $9.65 per lane per hour, because it's Sunday, and $2.70 to rent shoes.
"Help Wanted" pay by the order of food, um duh I will help. When?
I definitely am going to school to con my schedule out of some administrator or another. Before I go out of town and give up all of my rights to a speedy counseling section.
So I'll be there.
Bowling was a semi-success -- we had a few non-Rogues who were loudly unenthusiastic about our choice of sport.
And yeah, Deena went. Which was surprising, after her long absence.
yeah, so as we asked though, Easter! When do you wan thelp!? The ice Cream was wonderful, as I only could have hoped for. Denna! We got to see the girl who couldn't be found.
Post a Comment
<< Home