Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Friday SoB--Your anecdotes are due.

People's preferences for a time for SoB on Friday seem to vary. Let's agree to meet at 2:30p. Come early; stay late.

For the 5 of you who went to the creek, please have your handwritten or typed anecdotes ready for me at that time. I want to slip them all into a card for Jessie to deliver back to her parents that day. PLEASE don't neglect to do this; your inattention to this will translate as poor manners and ingratitude.

Alright.

Easter

18 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Okay. I'll be there on Friday.

8/02/2006 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

If I had a car or a scooter or a pony or a golf cart I would never have to ask for rides...
Unfortunately, I have none of those.
So. :[
Or else I'll be absent and find another way to get my anecdote to you, Easter?

8/02/2006 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I'm almost always available to give people rides places. As long as you guys give me a call BEFORE the meeting starts, as opposed to, say, thirteen minutes into it.

8/02/2006 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

kaytee: i gotch ur back, gurlfrin

8/02/2006 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Okay. After that, I have to say this:
...don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

8/02/2006 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Awesome, thanks, Easter!

(...and why you be buggin' like I'm some kind of hoe?!)

8/02/2006 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ha. I put that up as my away message the other day, and Sterling flipped out. It was pretty funny.

Also? I finished Pride and Prejudice, and I think my brain is hemorrhaging.

8/02/2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I have listened to ALL of my parents' Pink Floyd today. 11 albums, 13 discs.

And all I have to say, is "watch out for that axe, Eugene."

I have like, zero poetry for tomorrow.
After I finish this book I promised to Casey, I will try to write some.

8/03/2006 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I can probably give you a ride. Call me if you need one tomorrow...

And, Easter? I think I should retract my vehemence about Bless Me, Ultima -- and maybe even apologize -- in light of the agony that is Remains of the Day.

8/03/2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

and I'm still getting a ride from Easter, correct?

Gahhh I need to be asleep.

8/03/2006 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

kaytee & raul:

ya'll both toh up from da flo up. wurd. but i can gi' ya da hook up in my phat ride.

shout out if ya'll git wit any of yo otha homies instead, aiight?

be seein' u 'roun 2:00 so we kin be on time.

peace owt.

8/04/2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

AHAHAHAHA.
I have Joe's hat. It's my hostage.
muahahaha.

8/04/2006 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hostagehat.
E is for Enigmatic.

8/04/2006 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh.

My mom is thrilled with her thank-you anecdotes. She says they validated the trip -- and indeed, all the trips -- up there.

8/04/2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

E is for ex-con because I'm obviously familiar with stealing and law-breaking, and therefore have done jail time.

& Easter, did you ever get a chance to threaten someone?

8/04/2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Damn it, I want to be threatened.

It started with "shut up" and ended in something hi-larious, I'm sure.

8/04/2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I'd like to offer up a suggestion of Rogue at the Drive-In, which we haven't actually done this summer...

8/05/2006 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Unless I missed it, which is entirely possible.

8/05/2006 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home