The Creek
My request:
For those of you who were able to go to Jessie's family's cabin, please write an anecdote about your time there. Muse on what you thought was most entertaining or breathtaking. It doesn't have to be in poem form. I would like to collect these--whether handwritten or typed--at our next meeting so I can get them in the mail to Jessie's parents. Jessie--you, too. Sending a rumination on the weekend would be an apt thank you, I think.
Heart 12,
Easter
For those of you who were able to go to Jessie's family's cabin, please write an anecdote about your time there. Muse on what you thought was most entertaining or breathtaking. It doesn't have to be in poem form. I would like to collect these--whether handwritten or typed--at our next meeting so I can get them in the mail to Jessie's parents. Jessie--you, too. Sending a rumination on the weekend would be an apt thank you, I think.
Heart 12,
Easter

10 Comments:
well, what to say, for the embarissment of Mrs. Sanzalone, she shut my hand in the car door to the van.
Are we supposed to write these anecdotes online, or actually use ink?
Because I think the most enthralling thing of this trip was the giant fire we started. Which was really entertaining and completely abnormal.
yeah--in ink (whether from pen or printer). i want originals/hard copies to put in a card to the jessie's parents. please have these ready on whatever day this week we decide to meet.
lol. i said "to the jessie's parents." congratulations, jessie. you are now "the" jessie.
friday sob, as raul suggests?
Allllright.
And yes to Friday!
You know, it's nice to be The Jessie. There are three Jessies in Satellite, and it's no fun. That's why I went by Skippy at TIP. Well, for that and the irony.
I'll bring Angel for Oz.
And Friday SoB sounds great. Possibly earlier than four, because my parents are having company for dinner.
Well, yeah. I'm going to be doing intensive reading for the next few days, if the internet would stop seducing me. (And it's not really that hard. I'm so hating this reading.)
So with any luck I'll bring it to you on Friday.
Right. Book for Casey, Angel for Oz. I like lending out pop culture.
I think i can go Friday. um. blank.
...And the man in the suit has just bought a new car from the profit he's made on your dreams. But today you just read that the man was shot dead by a gun that didn't make any noise. But it wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, it was the low spark of high-heeled boys.
Two or three works for me.
And Oz just won like fifty BILLION cool points.
Post a Comment
<< Home