Tuesday, biznatches.
It's been requested that we have a Tuesday SoB, and that request received positive response(s), so I think we should plan it. What? PLAN? Us? And have follow-through? With more than a couple hours' preparation? Amazing. There's a chance of rain today through Tuesday, so maybe we'll luck out there, too.
Tuesday, 2:00p. Yes?
I need to get to writing. All of my creative energy has gone into construction lately. But I finished building my screened in porch and can move on to deconstructing my dining room decor and...writing. Yes, writing...I've got things to say. I'm sure of it.
You'd better, too.
Easter
Tuesday, 2:00p. Yes?
I need to get to writing. All of my creative energy has gone into construction lately. But I finished building my screened in porch and can move on to deconstructing my dining room decor and...writing. Yes, writing...I've got things to say. I'm sure of it.
You'd better, too.
Easter

16 Comments:
I can probably be there............
Yeah.
Yay.
I have done some writing, and am all for SoB.
I am very sad and slightly angry about the outcome of the World Cup. And for the first time ever, I'm the tiniest bit glad that Yann cancelled my lesson -- because he wouldn't have been in a very happy mood.
Sigh.
And there was that one guy sitting by the polar bear with his Rogue beer shirt on. That was cool.
Italy won YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha I didn't get to see all of it, but I watched about 30 minutes. I left and when I came back I asked my dad who won, he said Italy, I asked what the score was and he said "it doesn't matter, it's all comunist anyway." Tuesday? Already there; metaphorically of course.
So, everyone is on for Tuesday at 2? If so, great. It's about time we had a real meeting that everyone went to.Wait! I just thougt of something. Where has Denna been for the last few weeks? I feel like we are losing people. Not losing as in them leaving Rgfoue, but losing as in we don't know where the heck they are.
i just finished a short poem called 'bastard'. heck yeah.
There is a very very large thunderstorm out right now. I have to go dance in the rain! :O
Uhhh I'll only be there tomorrow if I can convince my mom to drive me during her lunch break.
Awwwww, nevermind, she has a meeting.
I'm out then for tomorrow (unless someone can give me a ride).
....aaaaaaand the rain stopped. :[
could we have 8 for SoB? wow. that'd rock. we need to talk on recruitment strategies a wee bit if we have a good showing of rogues.
I'll be there.
The thunderstorm rocked (except for the part where I was stuck in Stillwater). The conclusion of the soccer game sucked. Zidane is my martyred hero. And his wiki page has speculation on what was said by that Italian player, if you're interested, Wade.
I wrote a poem called Bastardy, I think. I didn't use the word quite correctly, but then no one does.
See you guys at 2. Barring low pressure systems.
Eh. I'm not such a huge fan of board games.
But, as always, if it's a Rogue thing, I'm there.
I need to write more. I therefore propose an increase in the length of one planetary rotation (one Earth day) to 30 (thirty) hours, effective immediately.
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Ohhh baby, can't do this to my baby...
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here...
Haha. It turned into a Queen forum.
I think our buddy Oz may be right. We need a new post.
I don't think bipolarity supports one's ability to manage anger without medication. That may or may not work.
...God damn summer storms.
I got up early and everything.
Heyyyyy if I would have seen the Bohemian Rhapsody lines earlier, I totally would have tried to create a phonetic transcription of a guitar rif.
That would have been most entertaining.
I think your time zones are set wrong, Easter. I was up early, but I did not post at 5:30. It's one of those things I don't do. Unless I was still up from the night before.
Still grounded for thunderstorms. Who would have thought I would resent cumulonimbus clouds this much?
Post a Comment
<< Home