Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Ah, Sunday morning. Coffee's hot. Birds are singing. I love this time of the week.
What shall we plan to do this week? I was thinking it might kind of rock to tie-dye something Rogue this summer...I dunno--was watching a quilting show on PBS yesterday morning, and some gals were tie-dying "fat quarters" to make hand-dyed quilt blocks. It looked interesting. It's definitely an outdoor activity--would probably have to be at my house because of the mess...and my house is already a mess, so I'm not sure if this is a good idea right now after all...
Regular SoB?
Ideas?
Easter
What shall we plan to do this week? I was thinking it might kind of rock to tie-dye something Rogue this summer...I dunno--was watching a quilting show on PBS yesterday morning, and some gals were tie-dying "fat quarters" to make hand-dyed quilt blocks. It looked interesting. It's definitely an outdoor activity--would probably have to be at my house because of the mess...and my house is already a mess, so I'm not sure if this is a good idea right now after all...
Regular SoB?
Ideas?
Easter

7 Comments:
what was the purpose of the title? I bet you have just been dying to put that as a header of a post. Also, doesn't Jessie get back tomarrow? Does anyone know what time?
i like the woodward thing, and somene needs to bring a icnic blanket this time! I don't want to eat all ichy or anything.
AHHH WOODWARD. *glares at Woodward*
Pinics are fun.
And....
I DON'T wish my girlfriend was hott like Easter...just because that'd be weird...
i could probably manage something tuesday late afternoon (3:00 or later). i could definitely do something wednesday pretty much any time.
any day is good for me before 5:30 because i work from 5:30 to late everyday this week-excluding monday because I have Boy Scouts. Um.....I have no preference to the day we do anything. Next week? I thought she was coming back today.
I can't do anything Tuesday. Uhhh. But otherwise...
let's look at wednesday. i'll make a new post this afternoon.
Post a Comment
<< Home