Monday, June 05, 2006

Upcoming Rogue-Related Events...

This week's Rogue-Related events:

Tuesday: Tina's party (email her if she didn't give you an invite to see if, well, you're invited)

Wednesday: Raul's show @ OYP (you're all invited)

I hope you're all getting a better lead on your tan than I am!

Easter

14 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Yeah, I have started getting a tan...... Also, Easter, i am not going to e-mail Tina about being invited....cause thats awkward and I don't think I'm invited any way. Do i here anyone who wants to do asomething Rogue related this weekend? As you should know, jessie is leaving Wednesday and Raul is leaving sometime soon to go to Mexico. So for the next few/several weeks not many of us Rogues will be around. Do not let this disscougage any of us to decide not to do anything.

6/05/2006 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I think...
"mandatory" events must be arranged from 1-4pm so I just simply won't be able to do summer camp...
because it's painful. :[

6/05/2006 07:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, God. I've been disscougaged.
...haha. I just watched a Chris Rock special, and now I think everything is really funny. If anyone can figure out what a "scougage" is and how it would be removed, Joe's spelling might make sense.

I hope the world doesn't actually end tomorrow, because then I wouldn't get to go to Europe.

6/05/2006 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Is anyone up for seeing the remake of Omen in the early afternoon (well before Tina's party) tomorrow?

It's the End of Days tomorrow, you see. Just thought it'd be a good gimmick. Gimmic?

...I misspelled "mimic" in one of my papers for English.

6/05/2006 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i do want to see that movie, but i'll bet i'm busy. darn. call me on my cell if you put this together, and i'll see if i can make it.

6/05/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Wade, Joe, and I are planning on a 1 or 1:45 pm showing of Omen at Hollywood tomorrow.

Area Rogues please advise.
...I mean. I'll make phonecalls when it's earlier in the day.

6/05/2006 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

It sure sounds like the world is fucking ending.

...I love this storm.

6/06/2006 06:03:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

jessie: language.

but yeah, that storm was pretty amazing. i haven't heard hail that intense in quite a while--and thunder? it was so layered and explosive. ...and unexpected! that's weird: i almost typed "unexspectred"...666! 666!

6/06/2006 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...if i don't answer when you call to update me about the movie, jessie, it only means i'm otherwise engaged--just realized both my house and my rental property sustained some tree damage. argh.

6/06/2006 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Sorry. Just thought maybe the apocalypse deserved some emphasis.
And it was 5:03 a.m. so my censorship synapses weren't firing with the alacrity they sometimes possess.

6/06/2006 09:06:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Wow. Getting up early sucks. It feels way later than it is.

6/06/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Good movie. Hilarious, really, after all the sneaking in (except on Jennie's part). It was Katie, Wade, Jessie, Joe, and Jennie.

Tina's party was pretty much awesome.

I have to go pack and worry.

6/06/2006 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

you know what tonite was a really good night, actually it was fantastic. Omen was good considering what it was, it actually freaked me out. tinas party cool. playsets marvelous.

6/06/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So...fog? Does that ever happen?
Is this an omen again?

Ah, well. I'll see you guys when I get back. Have fun with Rogue things. I will be both happy and sad if I come back and have managed not to miss anything. (That was some very strange tense construction. I think I failed.)

Good luck with your show, Raul!

6/07/2006 07:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home