Monday, May 22, 2006

Rogue Graduates = Rograduates

It's official: We've graduated some Rogues! Jennie, congratulations! Katrina, congratulations! Tina, congratulations! Raul, congratulations!

I'm so proud of you all and love you very much! Starting now you can call me "Michael" if you so desire. Of course, I think even I would be more comfortable with "Easter" but whatever.

*weepy eyes*

I really am very proud of you.

Rograduates! The first ever!

Heart 12,

Easter

(and don't forget: Katie's after school tomorrow to remove stuff from a place)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Congratulations! But don't forget, this doesn't mean any of you are out of Rogue and all of you will stay in the book of Doom, so yeah for you guys! Don't forget to arange your scheduals for this Friday and also this summer Rogue is takinga road trip which I we should all plan to talk about at YERP

5/22/2006 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Im home agin, and now it's tuesday....what the f! its only 12:45, and i have been up since 10:00! This is so boring I am bored out of my mind again!

5/23/2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I think I am becomming a druggy. I have been taking so masny pills like benidril, ibprofen and other stuff i think i could through a farming party by myself. So, how was school for everyone....I need someone to talk to ,easter, Im going to call you right now..........

5/23/2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

okay, so i chickened out for a moment, but I am going to call you easter, but I'll try to make it durring a passing period. Lets see: 10:25 ends 3rd, 11:50 ends 4th, 12:45 ends 5th oh! thats right now!

5/23/2006 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home