Garaga Sala
It's doubtful that our plans for the garage sale will be realized this weekend, what with the chance for rain growing with each forecast. In any event, the stuff we've got at Kaytee's house we need to organize and price. So that calls for a RogueEvent @ Kaytee's tomorrow night--let's say 6:30p? We won't have to work long if many people roll out. Then, again based on weather, we'll decide whether to return to Kaytee's Friday night for more prep work or if we scrap that plan, reschedule the garage sale, and SoB instead.
For now, I want you to post your commitments to at least a little work tomorrow night.
Shout out, ya'll.
Easter
For now, I want you to post your commitments to at least a little work tomorrow night.
Shout out, ya'll.
Easter

15 Comments:
I think it's pretty much a duh that I'll be there.
Uhhh...I guess if anyone needs directions then...they can talk to me...or something...
yes, if any of you needs directions to kaytee's let me know. her place is way easy to find.
I think my mother's going to help me move stuff to Katie's tomorrow between the end of school and our Roguing at 6:30 (if that's cool with Katie and Co.).
While looking through my books for sellable things, I found a book I wrote for sixth grade English. It's hilarious, from the perspective of anyone who regularly encounters my writing. I should bring it to show you guys.
I'm excited about the mere prospect of SoBbing (plus, you know, storms). It's kinda been forever.
Yeah, that's cool, Jessie.
And Friday SoBing would be very awesome.
And I'm going to apologize now for the horribly messy state my house is still currently in. We're been putting cleaning and carpet shampooing off till the weekend so until then...
um, kaytee, have you SEEN by "guest bedroom"? there is nothing that can trump it's tornado-just-passed-through appearance...and i just can't seem to do anything about that. maybe i should be embarrassed...but i'm not.
Yeah, so...I'm free if Rogue is having a gig. If not, I'm photographer person for the shower.
And by "person" I mean "girl"...since in no-men-allowed situations political correctness is unnecessary? I'm figuring this one out.
Yeah, so. SoB tomorrow, you sexually explicit xylophones.
it has been SO long since someone called me THAT.
Yeah...there was talk. But none at SoB. So I don't know what the plan is today, if there ever was a plan.
Oh, god. In a few hours mom is going to have upwards of fifty women in the house who know me but whose names and faces I can't ever recall. This isn't going to be very fun.
I love the rain, and the park, but seldom the park in the rain and never the park after the rain.
Let me know if you find some cheap before 8am tomorrow, Raul.
I probably won't be at resumed acabowl practice tomorrow. We'll see how much of me remains intact after my tests.
And -- also on a non-Rogue front -- I am in possession of my brother's world history notebooks of Things to Study and By Which to Kick Ass. (It's not actually called that.) I'll bring it one of these days, as an example of things that we should be doing.
Zeus is definitely making up for lost time with this storm thing.
Yeah, that's fine.
I hope you can find my house this time! xD
eksdee!
I can believe it.
it's time for a new post, isn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home