$25 of preexisting Rogue$ was used for booth rent
$35 of preexisting Rogue$ was used to buy t-shirts
Current Rogue Funds @ beginning of my calculations: $371 ($431 less $60 returned to Easter—see below)
$40 of preexisting Rogue$ was used as change.
That was later replaced, and Gross Gain reflects it.
($60 was added by Easter so we’d have enough change.
Current Funds are after $60 was returned to Easter.)
Gross Gain from Spring Market: $331
Subtractions:
-$27 Wal-Mart supplies (jewelry wire, etc.)
-$30 $1 Shop (bubble necklaces)
Return to Easter $57
Net Gain from Spring Market: $274
New Current Rogue Funds: $314 (net gain + preexisting $40)
Original Goal: $440 ($400 + whatever we had in the Rogue bank).
That means, we need $126 from the garage sale to meet our goal, and I think that's totally do-able.
Now, read over this, make sure it makes sense (because I've worked on this several times throughout the day and at each point it made sense to me but I haven't looked over it thoroughly one last time).
Much love,
Easter
$35 of preexisting Rogue$ was used to buy t-shirts
Current Rogue Funds @ beginning of my calculations: $371 ($431 less $60 returned to Easter—see below)
$40 of preexisting Rogue$ was used as change.
That was later replaced, and Gross Gain reflects it.
($60 was added by Easter so we’d have enough change.
Current Funds are after $60 was returned to Easter.)
Gross Gain from Spring Market: $331
Subtractions:
-$27 Wal-Mart supplies (jewelry wire, etc.)
-$30 $1 Shop (bubble necklaces)
Return to Easter $57
Net Gain from Spring Market: $274
New Current Rogue Funds: $314 (net gain + preexisting $40)
Original Goal: $440 ($400 + whatever we had in the Rogue bank).
That means, we need $126 from the garage sale to meet our goal, and I think that's totally do-able.
Now, read over this, make sure it makes sense (because I've worked on this several times throughout the day and at each point it made sense to me but I haven't looked over it thoroughly one last time).
Much love,
Easter

7 Comments:
It does make sense. Everything's accounted for -- although it didn't really need to be, since we all (or at least, I) trust you implicitly.
Wow, Rogue has money.
I have a billion things in my garage for us to sell. I'm thinking $126 is way easy. I'm hoping that's so.
<3twelve.
We'll be millionaires.
Except, you know, not.
But we can use our imaginations.
Kayce used the word "dough" thats hilarious! I can't make it saturday, i have a camp out. Seeing that I was just elected Assistant Senior Patrol Leader (a.k.a. A.S.P.L.) it would probably look good if I went on a camp out, not that i wouldn't go anyway but now i have a b etter excuse than i cant make it because i just want to camp.
i think that, if possible, we should continue to plan to meet at least thursday night. i'm beginning to wonder if the rain will spoil our plans THIS weekend...but even if it does, we'll need to have things organized and priced anyhow. thoughts?
Katrina: Yes. No.
...or is it No. Yes.
I think it will just keep getting put off so yes to Thursday.
The forecast says we have a 60 percent chance of rain on Saturday. I don't know? Should we trust the weather people?
Post a Comment
<< Home