Sunday, April 23, 2006

Here's to our successes...

The Spring Market, I'm pleased to say, was a great success. We'll have the final tally on $ tomorrow, but I know we're in the black over $300. That rocks. And as we turn our attentions toward the garage sale, here are the things to keep in mind: We can only sell what's donated...so get to drumming up donations! Time's running out for the sale!

As far as working this week, here's what I've slated for you: Thursday & Friday evenings @ Katie's house--the goals of which are organizing, pricing, and making signs. Depending on how Katie's mom feels about it, I'm thinking we should try to meet from about 6-8p Thursday night and 4-? Friday night.

But let me reiterate: Stuff! We need stuff! And cheap/disposable hangers! Tina's host family has stuff they've got ready that we'll get this week--and so does Jessie's family. I've got stuff, too (duh). But the more we've got to sell, the more $ we stand to make.

Let's follow this weekend's success with another!

<3>

Easter

1 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

There's nothing wrong with selling a futon--if we can get it to the sales venue. As long as we price the large items rather inexpensively, we should ensure they sell.

4/23/2006 05:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home