Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yo momma sez...

70% chance of rain Saturday. This combined with few people's availability to price tomorrow night brings me to this conclusion: Rogue Garage Sale Postponement, ver. 2.0.

Good Lord. Will we EVER sell our sh*t?

Yes. Yes, we will. But not this weekend.

...so anyone up for an SoB tomorrow? I've got a thing or two.

Big Heart Twelves for all of our Rogues going to Prom. Just remember: CONDOMS DON'T WORK. EVER. THE END. (runs screaming from the ex-football player-turned-abstinence-preaching "motivational" speaker)

By the way, I'm now thinking that for part of YERP I should definitely give my own--and largely contradicting--motivational speech. Can I get a heck yeah?

Easter

11 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It's my personal belief that HE was the one that was on something...jumping around and yelling...yeahhhhhh.......
I'll see if I can scrape up something for tomorrow. I hope.

5/04/2006 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

"Heck yeah". Please give us your version of that speech, Easter. I think, Casey, that he was preaching exactly the message the administration paid for. Scare tactics and -- hopefully -- an added bonus of morals. I was so angry. So.

I'm still loving the phrase "strike yo momma" from the last post.

Sorry I'll miss the pricing. And really any Rogue event.
Also -- is it necessary to convert vowels to asterisks?

5/04/2006 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Also, why does society permit girls to be lame and whiny? Or, indeed, nurture the lame and whininess of girls?

5/04/2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

better than "heck yeah." I'll give you a fu*k yeah! Alos..........I was told to come onto the site by Easter so hopefully i hvae completed what he wanted me to do.....

5/05/2006 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

and by the way.........yea.

5/05/2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Aw, sorry you guys lost. I wondered. Some soccer moms were upset that their senior sons wouldn't be able to go to prom -- and also that their chaperoning of the prom would prohibit them from seeing the last highschool soccer match.

So tired. I finished my biology SAT 20 minutes early. And as I stared out the window of C-2 in BK(in that room where we lost to Hale on the tiebreaker? You know the one, Easter) I was thinking this (so help me God. Or, you know, who(m)ever): "Orange you glad we didn't say 'garage sale'?"

Jennie was prom queen, by process of random selection. Raul and I made it to SoB, but we were a little late and you guys had already gone. It was almost 1, so I might not blame you.

5/06/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIE!

5/06/2006 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I still heart rain. My parents woke up and said it was like living in Portland all over again. Which is cool, since they uh. Lived in Portland.

I think Oklahoma is bipolar or something.

5/06/2006 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes. I was wondering about the YERP, too. Time, location. Easter's been hosting everything lately,m so we might need to fix that.
Sur le Pont D'Avignon, on-y danse, on-y danse...
My head hurts. It's not right for headaches to be waiting upon waking.

5/07/2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

correct me if i'm wrong Easter (though you will try to correct me if I'm right)
YERP-
Where-Jessie's house?
when-May 26,we're out of by now
does this work, Last Sob/ last friday, we discussed it and this is how i pieced it together

5/07/2006 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i'm down with YERP on 5/26...i'll make a new post about it in 3-2-1...

5/07/2006 08:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home