Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh, weather

I don't know, guys. Does anyone have any brilliant ideas for an INDOOR sales venue for our stuff? Hopefully the rain that is currently predicted for the upcoming weekend will give us a window of dry for Saturday. I really want to get the stuff sold and out of Katie's place. I guess it's a matter of waiting patiently since it IS springtime, the notorious season of storm.

So I was reflecting yesterday on the success of BaTSoRP, and I was thinking we should definitely plan a YERP. Heck yeah, YERP.

Easter

10 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

The forecast says it'll be nice this weekend though?
Or perhaps I'm going crazy.

5/02/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

YERP's on, then! We need to pick a date.

5/02/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I remember calling something a "BaTSoRP" but not the actual thing. I'm usually better at these things. I'm going to interpolate and say that we had a Back To School Rogue Party and that we're planning a Year's End Rogue Party. Because that would pretty much kick ass.
And I hope I didn't completely make that up. Because -- yeah.

5/02/2006 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Jessie: Point and match.

5/02/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yeah, so...I have no memory of BaTSoRP. I'm not entirely sure it happened. Someone enlighten me?

Yes, what is the schedule for pricing? Keeping in mind that Friday is an incredibly bad time to have anything?

5/03/2006 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yeah, my mom wants to know if we're pricing tomorrow too...
I'm been growing crazy trying to figure out what BaTSoRP and YERP were, until Jessie's comment. xD

5/03/2006 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Gah, I meant GOING crazy, not GROWING crazy. Although both are probably true in some way or another.

5/03/2006 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...i was thinking that we could do some pricing Friday night...Katie, how does that strike yo mamma? Also because of the rain potential on Friday, I suppose we could always just "wing it" Saturday morning, but that's a pretty terrible experience. Hmmm...yes, I think we should, provided it's not pouring down rain, plan on pricing on Friday night for a couple of hours anyhow. And if it IS pouring down rain...Argh! Springtime!

5/03/2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

She said it was fine for Friday, but I have a feeling if she knew you referred to her a "yo momma" she might want to deck you...But that's just what I think...

5/04/2006 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Waaaaaaait isn't prom on Friday?

5/04/2006 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home