Saturday, May 13, 2006

Grand Total...

Today's grand total for the garage sale sales is...$317.74. Woo-hoo! Can you believe it?

OK. This Friday we've got our B & N reading @ 7:40p. Between after school and then we should get our poetry ready for the mini-print edition. Any not in attendance should leave their selections with us ahead of time so we can mock up a version. Ideas?
Also, I would like for us to award our "scholarships" after school Tuesday if that works for everyone.
You guys did an amazing job, and those of you who were there to close down the sale, well let me just say, "Wow" because that was a TON of work. On that note, we've got much to retrieve from Katie's spare room. Carloads. We need to orchestrate its prompt removal.
Carloads.
And finally, to those of you who suffered the wrath of my being a raging bitch...sorry 'bout that, but there's just something about slothful capable young men that makes me a little testy.

Heart12,

Easter

10 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/13/2006 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

We rock a whole lot.
I personally dislike Joe because he left his gross, half-eaten, festering, decomposing, grotesque, mold-covered BAGEL in my back room...

5/13/2006 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ew. Was it all of those things when he left it? Because those sound like subsequently-acquired qualities to me.

Hooray for making 190ish dollars more than we set out to make!
I hope the cleanup and everything went easy.

Harrington called on me to accept your Backstage Award. It is in my possession, an dyou shall receive it on Monday, Easter.

5/13/2006 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha.
Easter deleted his "I don't really hate Joe" comment, and that makes me laugh.

I've never lost my voice before. I think if I wasn't being loud, my world would collapse.

I have this to say, from Mother's Day: dogs are gross.

5/14/2006 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Easter had a "i don't really hate Joe" comment? Ah! I didn't get to read it. Kaytee! It was not a mold-covered bagle, There are seeds on it not mold! Also, when was easter bitchy?

5/14/2006 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It might as well have been mold. :P

5/14/2006 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Heyyy uhhhhh. That Cindy Taylor lady called my mom but it was all garbled and stuff so my mom didn't get a number...And she's supposed to be calling about the extra clothes stuff, right? Does anyone have a number for her?

5/15/2006 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i'll see if i can figure it out via talking w/ her son tomorrow. he's in my poetry class.

5/15/2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

so, Raul you made me curious to what exactly was on this shadesofbrown,com site.....as i pressed enter perverse thoughts shudered throughout my brain and before i knew it my split second tangent had come true.....now i am slighlty humiliated but i made choral so im great!

5/17/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So it works again!
No, Katrina, I didn't get your text. My phone rejects texts, now. I don't know what happened.

Sorry I won't be there Friday. Really.

So much history to do. I'm LOATHING that woman.

5/17/2006 05:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home