Sunday, May 07, 2006

why ee are pee

So...YERP. Friday 5/26 could work. If you want to start it earlier than, say, 5:00p, you'll definitely need to find a different venue (and I think Jessie said her mom has offered their place...).

Something I would like to do eventually (esp. for the seniors but for everyone, in truth) is compile a mini-publication of Rogues-only poetry. If everyone picked several favorites, we could go to the UPS Store (where we pre-bought 1000 copies) and print 10 copies of each poem and make a compilation of our special stuff that we could then put into folders at the YERP. We could even have folder-decorating as part of the YERP event. Ideas?

I just reread that...does it make sense?

Well, here's hoping for a dry weekend. I realllllly want to have this garage sale. Remind me to check weather.com tomorrow to see what's predicted. So far, the site has been reliable. Meanwhile, if you haven't culled out some goodies for the sale, GET ON IT. My parents sent me with another carload today...they're totally loving this opportunity to clear crap out (good, sellable crap of course).

I can't believe it's May. What happened to April?

Really.

?

Easter

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

My request is pending on YERP. Most likely, it's fine. She said she had to "verify some things with friends" and she'd tell me tomorrow.

Yes. There are some year-end things I think need to be done, and a Rogues only book sounds like a great idea.

5/07/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

so......okay.....YERP sounds like a plan.

5/07/2006 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/07/2006 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

and easter? cunning tittle.

5/07/2006 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

joe, stop complimenting my tittles.

5/08/2006 07:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

"Tittles!"

...is definitely all I wanted to say.

5/08/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, god. I can't believe Casey's moving.

This book is going to be awesome.

5/09/2006 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home