The tying up of loose ends...
Alright. This weekend is to be the tying up of loose ends. The garage sale is set for Sat. The ad is in the paper. We need to focus on making signs and getting things priced. Here's a schedule (pending Katie's mom's OK):
Thursday: 5:00 - ? Pricing & Sign-making.
Friday: 4:30 - ? If needed, pricing. If not, SoB. Afterward--set out garage sale signs.
Saturday: 8:00a - ? Shifts of work for the garage sale.
Shifts: 8:00a - 10:00a
10:00a - 12:00p
12:00p - 2:00p
2:00p - close (around 3:30 we'll pack up everything and start wrangling it to Goodwill)
Come and stay all day if you like!
I would like for us to think about doing something for the people who have contributed goods to sell, including the following: Mr. Hammond, Mrs. Wissen, Mrs. Bradshaw, Mrs. Campbell, Rogue families, and...um--others-ish. Ideas?
Sign up for shifts--and if your family hasn't made its donation...get on with it! Like NOW.
Easter
Thursday: 5:00 - ? Pricing & Sign-making.
Friday: 4:30 - ? If needed, pricing. If not, SoB. Afterward--set out garage sale signs.
Saturday: 8:00a - ? Shifts of work for the garage sale.
Shifts: 8:00a - 10:00a
10:00a - 12:00p
12:00p - 2:00p
2:00p - close (around 3:30 we'll pack up everything and start wrangling it to Goodwill)
Come and stay all day if you like!
I would like for us to think about doing something for the people who have contributed goods to sell, including the following: Mr. Hammond, Mrs. Wissen, Mrs. Bradshaw, Mrs. Campbell, Rogue families, and...um--others-ish. Ideas?
Sign up for shifts--and if your family hasn't made its donation...get on with it! Like NOW.
Easter

14 Comments:
Ew, shifts.
I should be there the majority of the day, depending on whether or not I want to die.
There's just...a lot of stuff. Rogue stuff, theatre stuff, AP tests, finals in some classes.
The guys doing the 1000 hour check on the plane had an accident and notched the propeller, so it may be 8 to 10 weeks before the plane is airworthy. At least that's less stuff to do?
It's all good with my mom.
Also whoever it was that might drop stuff off tomorrow (I think it was Casey?) that's fine too.
Also, are we SETTING up at 8 or are we "officially" starting the sell at 8? Should we get stuff ready earlier? Does it really even matter? xD
I would like for the 8:00a activity to be sort of a combination of selling and setting up--sort of like selling WHILE we're setting up. I can explain more tomorrow...
Katie, where you be? Suzanna said you ran off with a Brazillian transvestite named Don Juan Vita.
I'm worried.
I'm also worried.
I'm home now, but I think I'll show up for academic bowl and to get a copy of Macbeth from Youngker. AP chem was craptacular.
I am exceedingly glad, for earlier-than-8am was not appealing.
The trasvestite was LAST week. Jeez.
ACTUALLY, I'm home pretending to be sick. I promise...>_>
Aah!
um, I'll have to go with the 8-10 and or the 10-12 shift.
and easter, heres the site:
http://www.wowpapers.com/wowpapers/Browsing/WallpaperTreeView.aspx
http://www.wowpapers.com/ wowpapers/Browsing/Wallpaper TreeView.aspx
i put spaces in so it would all fit, you'll have to delete them when you out it in the litle box at the top to go to the site.
College is nauseating.
There are some noticeable gaps in my array of pictures. I will remedy this tomorrow and Friday and Saturday.
Whoa, she thinks we're weird?!
...No, I can't even pretend to be surprised.
Freshman boys have some interesting conversations. I didn't realize this, as I did my damnedest to avoid freshman boys when I was in 9th grade. Hm.
^That sounded regretful. But wasn't.
Uh, Wade?
Get over it. You probably shouldn't have "taken the year off" anyway.
SoB.
Today.
4:something p.m.
Score.
I don't know what time I'll be done with Latin Lit. I'll be there, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home